EU+US Blackened Defias Armor + Thrall's Gift etc.

GetDroppedTV

Grandfathered
I've seen a couple of rogues with BDA and Thralls gift, how the fuck is that possible is there an exploit people are using or do you beg gms?

if you xfer goblin and then you can ask a gm for them if you are goblin they will give it to you that is what i did,
IF you get lucky with a GM that's feeling generous. I tried several times on my 10 Hunter after Race changing, no luck. I gave up after about 3 months of trying and Race changed back to Troll.

they bringing back some of scarlet monastery loot in legion just so ppl can compleet tmogs. See no reason why deadmiins should be any defferent. But someone should point it out for them.

they bringing back some of scarlet monastery loot in legion just so ppl can compleet tmogs. See no reason why deadmiins should be any defferent. But someone should point it out for them.

You won't be unlocking the items themselves in Legion. The Transmogs will be unlocked.

Obviously its possible you just need to find the most stupid GM there is for it to actually work ^^

Getting summoned is your best bet, Ive done it, but I got reported by some pleb so they removed my bracers :/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread