Bizarre's Demonic Leap Video

Bizarre

Legend
Man, I haven't posted in this bracket in quite some time... :eek:

For anyone who does not frequent the F2P section, I thought I'd share a video I made showing some different ways to use Demonic Leap in Warsong Gulch.
I believe this is just as relevant for 19s as it is for 20s.
Not trying to get too crazy with the editing (only my second movie made). I just wanted simple footage with some of my favorite tunes in the background. Enjoy!

Warlock Demonic Leap WsG Terrain Jumps WoW MoP 5.2 - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Great video, I'm sure (and hope!) that this will give the current locks alot to think about in upping their gameplay as currently in EU I dont see anyone utilising even the simplest of these jumps. Thanks very much for sharing

At 4 stacks does demo jump still work ?

At 4 stacks do these jumps still work ?

I haven't tested this fully, but I believe you will still be able to do most of the jumps. Now, surviving long enough with 4+ stacks to even attempt one is a different story. None of these require much speed (being F2P I don't even have Minor Speed to boots), just utilizing the "running leap" vs the "jump leap" to manipulate distances achieved.

Great video, I'm sure (and hope!) that this will give the current locks alot to think about in upping their gameplay as currently in EU I dont see anyone utilising even the simplest of these jumps.

Most of them are probably destro spec.

Hey Bizarre! Long time no see fellow Arizonian.

Yep, you're right there, but the few demo locks don't take advantage of these and I reckon some of our destros will switch for a bit after seeing this vid!

I could see this being useful for FCing in a stam set or cc/mobility but for anything else it's not really worth swapping from Destro.

Still looks cool, and nice video.

Awesome video I've been running demo lately just to try out and test what I like. This looks like a lot of fun gonna start trying it out between trips to the GY! Thanks!

-Burnswitches

Users who are viewing this thread