Bizarre's Demonic Leap Video

The video was a bit too long; I felt it lost its purpose after the first minute.

The video was a bit too long; I felt it lost its purpose after the first minute.

I agree I think it would have been better if you only listed the more dynamic jumps.

Though the question begs to be asked, with the extreme mobility that locks can attain with demonic jump: Why aren't any locks slapping on stam sets and giving it a go?

Maybe cuz it's not viable with the moonkin environment. All jumps he do is impossible to hit for a mêlée range but moonkin still oneshot you.

Maybe cuz it's not viable with the moonkin environment. All jumps he do is impossible to hit for a mêlée range but moonkin still oneshot you.

They wont one shot him with stamina gear and some healers. Locks could easily get out of range of melee and with some calculated movements get out of los of ranged dps also.....

Im not sure if it is true but apparently Eu has to deal with lock fc's. This eu rogue told me however I don't know if it's even true.

Well done, you almost made me go demo on my 90 lock now, cant wait for a third specc so I can que wsg and do this

They wont one shot him with stamina gear and some healers. Locks could easily get out of range of melee and with some calculated movements get out of los of ranged dps also.....

Im not sure if it is true but apparently Eu has to deal with lock fc's. This eu rogue told me however I don't know if it's even true.

You just want more one-shottable FC's to butcher.

Users who are viewing this thread