bis stats for f2p disc

Dcm

idc
As the title says, any ideas?

Also kinda sorta off topic, but this is something I brought up awhile ago. Why doesn't anyone make an armory thread (for f2ps and vets)? I feel like since there's such thing as vet gearing now that it wouldn't be that bad of an idea. Someone kinda shot down my idea of this because of some addon or whatever, but people who are new to the bracket most likely don't own this addon, so some kind of templates for them to go off of wouldn't be an awful idea.

Haste doesn't affect Power Word Shield at all and that's a spell where a big amount from your healing should come from. Go for intellect&stamina instead.

Haste Trinket is and was NEVER BIS for Discs. The intellect trinket is better than the haste trinket and rune of perfection is better if you need some more hp. Gloaming Band and Garroshs Pardon are both better than DPR. If you don't have Gloaming get Stillwater's, Blackfathom or Advisors. Mindthrust have 1 more intellect and 2 stamina less than the ragefire-wrists. I'd just try to get the wrists from there, it's easier and mindthrusts aren't that much better.

Haste doesn't affect Power Word Shield at all and that's a spell where a big amount from your healing should come from. Go for intellect&stamina instead.

Haste Trinket is and was NEVER BIS for Discs. The intellect trinket is better than the haste trinket and rune of perfection is better if you need some more hp. Gloaming Band and Garroshs Pardon are both better than DPR. If you don't have Gloaming get Stillwater's, Blackfathom or Advisors. Mindthrust have 1 more intellect and 2 stamina less than the ragefire-wrists. I'd just try to get the wrists from there, it's easier and mindthrusts aren't that much better.

Stop
Haste reduces your GCD and allows you to toss more shields in less time. Haste trinket never was until now bis for discs. Rune of perfection is shit however since you don't need crit on an f2p disc. Gloaming nor garrosh pardon has much to offer vs DPR. If you don't have gloaming you can't stillwaters because your alliance, Lorekeeper is a valid replacement alongside DPR. Mindthrust are bis for horde and hovel diggers are bis for ally and that's that.

I know that haste has influence on the GCD but if it doesnt make your shields bigger it's pretty much of a waste. It's just stupid to waste so much intellect and stamina so you can cast 11 shields in the time other priests cast 10. In AV it might be an option but defenitely not in arena or wsg. I have to damit that I didnt know f2ps dont have aegis. Saw it in some BGs but didnt know it was from 24s, rune ist still a good choice if you dont got the pvp looms yet and need some more hp.
If you don't have gloaming you can't stillwaters because your alliance
I gave him 3 options to replace Gloamings if he doesnt have it or wants to roll Horde, dont be such a nitpicker. DPR doesnt have any int or spellpower and got less stam than Stillwaters and since crit is shit(just saying what you wrote above) DPR is worse than the other rings I mentioned. MTB might be BIS for intellect but it takes for ever to farm than and I guess not everybody got that much to play as you do. So it's a valid option. Farming hours and hours for 1 int and the loss of 2 stam? No thanks. Hovel diggers arent BIS from my point of view from my point of view. Not for discs.

Have a nice day my friend.

I know that haste has influence on the GCD but if it doesnt make your shields bigger it's pretty much of a waste. It's just stupid to waste so much intellect and stamina so you can cast 11 shields in the time other priests cast 10. In AV it might be an option but defenitely not in arena or wsg. I have to damit that I didnt know f2ps dont have aegis. Saw it in some BGs but didnt know it was from 24s, rune ist still a good choice if you dont got the pvp looms yet and need some more hp.

I gave him 3 options to replace Gloamings if he doesnt have it or wants to roll Horde, dont be such a nitpicker. DPR doesnt have any int or spellpower and got less stam than Stillwaters and since crit is shit(just saying what you wrote above) DPR is worse than the other rings I mentioned. MTB might be BIS for intellect but it takes for ever to farm than and I guess not everybody got that much to play as you do. So it's a valid option. Farming hours and hours for 1 int and the loss of 2 stam? No thanks. Hovel diggers arent BIS from my point of view from my point of view. Not for discs.

Have a nice day my friend.

You also cast faster. and you recommended crit speaking of shit that helps your shields nothing.

yes you did and 2 of them were horde. It has the same stam as stillwater and garrosh, and haste is awesome so that makes up for it. What? MTB might be bis for int? Do you know any bracers that give 8 int? I know but your point of view is wrong so that is irrelevant.

Zehj, you linked this thread and not a character but thanks for aggreeing with me. Talking do dasha is like talking to a wall I guess.

Dasha, I know the benefits of haste you dont need to explain them to me. I dont recommend crit. I recommend the rune of perfection for those who dont have the loom trinkets yet and need stam (and cause I thought that priests had aegis on 20, guess I was wrong there).

Copied from scaling index
Dread Pirate Ring
+5 Stamina
+7 Critical Strike
+4 Haste

Stillwater's Signet
+3 Intellect
+7 Stamina
+5 Critical Strike

Dude.... There is no real BIS anymore. MTB arent Bis for Int not for stam not for spirit, but its a good choice and the Cuffs of Black Elements are a good choice too and even got some more stam so they can be considered the best choice for this itemslot too, if you want to have a character with some more hp. Do you get what I'm saying?

Zehj, you linked this thread and not a character but thanks for aggreeing with me. Talking do dasha is like talking to a wall I guess.

Dasha, I know the benefits of haste you dont need to explain them to me. I dont recommend crit. I recommend the rune of perfection for those who dont have the loom trinkets yet and need stam (and cause I thought that priests had aegis on 20, guess I was wrong there).

Copied from scaling index

Dude.... There is no real BIS anymore. MTB arent Bis for Int not for stam not for spirit, but its a good choice and the Cuffs of Black Elements are a good choice too and even got some more stam so they can be considered the best choice for this itemslot too, if you want to have a character with some more hp. Do you get what I'm saying?

That thread is so outdated the reason it's stickied is cause it's attached with spiderweb. It is now 7 stam 5 crit and 5 haste. Stand in the right place and you won't need that much stam. You will see that if you don't try to tank the enemy team, you need less stamina and with your awesome haste your teammates doesn't need to die so you can stay behind them.

Hey guys. I still stick with my crit prefered gear, at least for duels, arenas, wsg and possibly AB. I often find myself doin more useful dmg than dmg dedicated noob-semi players, while keep their asses healed. Otherwise haste is rly helpful for AV.

who cares about crit/haste/int, youre a fcking disci... you can go naked into the bgs and still top the healing charts / outdps most dps classes

Dasha....
You can always get kicked and then you might need some more hp - no matter where you're character is positioned. Well at least that's the case in a BGs. And p2p ferals can kill you during their 4 sec stun if they got some combopoints left from their last enemy.

awesome haste
I aggree. It's not better than int for Discs tho....Do the math and you'll see it.

Dasha....
You can always get kicked and then you might need some more hp - no matter where you're character is positioned. Well at least that's the case in a BGs. And p2p ferals can kill you during their 4 sec stun if they got some combopoints left from their last enemy.

I aggree. It's not better than int for Discs tho....Do the math and you'll see it.

You have invis and it's not like I am suggesting a set with 2.5k hp.

Users who are viewing this thread