BiS rogue?

iscy

Legend
View attachment 4716

Disregarding incoming patch 6.0, the impossibility of gaining double Shadowfang, is this BiS for a full-damage rogue? Is there any item that should be swapped out because it's just not worth gaining 0.01% damage for X stamina?

edit: that picture is small.
Head and neck should be obvious.
Stained Shadowcraft spaulders.
Dark Ritual Cape.
Armor of the Fang.
Bands of Serra'kis.
Foreman's Gloves.
Vigorous Belt of the Monkey (7agi 7 sta).
Smelting Pants.
Feet of the Lynx.
Signet of Argas/RoP.
AGM/pvp trinket.
Double shadowfang.

Attachments

• Namnlös.jpg
    Namnlös.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 238
Last edited by a moderator:
What spec are you?

Also http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/f2pdev-chardev-org-trial-twink-54388/ can help you build it and decide.

It's nearly impossible to figure out BiS for 6.0 right now since we don't know how items scale. At first glance it's looking like secondaries will be really weak. Abilities use quite a bit more % of your agility/int/etc and your +3 crit on a lvl 29 character will equate to almost nothing.

I would complete Garrosh's quest and the BFD ones (it's possible you can loot again since the quest names changed in WoD) Grab the BFD pants with crit just in case. Run BFD as much as you can for Doomspike/RoP. Get your argas ring. Start throwing +16 armor on everything and we'll see what happens in 2 weeks.

Sorry I'm retarded and clearly didn't click the pic or read fully.

Assassination people tend to roll lots of crit. Wicked Dagger x2 or Balanced Heartseeker - Item - World of Warcraft OH. Get the crit on Bandit belt, it's not worth losing for 1 agility. Cloak is a toss up.

Shadowfangs would not be good here.

+16 armor kit to chest for possible WoD grandfather in.

Strength doesnt affect agi users anymore so it's worthless, intellect too.

Sorry I'm retarded and clearly didn't click the pic or read fully.

Assassination people tend to roll lots of crit. Wicked Dagger x2 or Balanced Heartseeker - Item - World of Warcraft OH. Get the crit on Bandit belt, it's not worth losing for 1 agility. Cloak is a toss up.

Shadowfangs would not be good here.

+16 armor kit to chest for possible WoD grandfather in.

Thank you both! :)

FotL are not bis in wod. It will lose 1 agil. Boots from stockades are going to be bis. No idea what with chest. I am 90%sure that loom will be bis, because hit turns crit. Also about the belt. Random enchansement for rogue "of the monkey > of tiger = of the bandit ". I am sure that belt 6agi/6 stamina is worse than 5agi/5stamina/5crit. Same with cloak 5agi/5stam or even 6agi/2stam are worse than 4/4/4. Rogue is cannon not Bear Grylls

Users who are viewing this thread