BiS Ret Paladin

Novacane

Legend
There are no guides on F2P RET Paladins yet so if anyone could post a few Armories of decent RET Paladins, that would be great.

It's not that difficult, is it? Maybe it is for someone that wants to play ret. Str > crit. Just use the prot guide and use the BoA axe. Denounce makes crit stackers even more useless than they would otherwise be, and there are plenty of dencounceadins running around.

The armory above isn't even hit capped. Do you like missing HoJ?

You don't need to hit stuff

Hmm having trouble hit capping without giving up BoA shoulders or Foreman's Leggings.

If you replaced the boots with ST and Argas with Bravo, you'd be hit capped and have more str. Other than that, Thorbia's for max str.

Nice thought, and i dont lose stamina or hit, get 1stre and bit of armor.
Thorbia´s will be hard, got them on prot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crit > strength for dps, retribution damage is based on high-end weapon damage, strength doesn't scale very well for ret.

Crit > strength for dps, retribution damage is based on high-end weapon damage, strength doesn't scale very well for ret.

Most of Ret dmg in bgs is done by judgement which increases with strength.
Its rare to get TV in ret.
Most classes will cc and kite you in bg.

Crit is far and away better than strength, but I do agree that I'm not capped(sue me for not trying to farm dpr) -_-

Im now gearing up a Ret pall and i want to start buying soon Heirlooms , should i change to a holly , TBH i like them better than ret , i just said let me try this time something new.. holly better?

Users who are viewing this thread