Bis professions

As time goes on, with the introduction of epic gems, JC isn’t at quite the advantage it is at the beginning of the xpac. However, JC is a very strong choice.

In all actuality, bonus stats work out about the same, at least at end game. Professions is is something that Blizzard got right believe it not.

It’s just a matter of what works out best for lowbies.

I am using engineering and tailoring for my caster. It already has access to shoulder enchants.

Here’s a little chart that shows the profession bonuses with the differences in green.

View attachment 21787

I’ll make a specific post with all the professions bonuses.
relax boomer i know more about fucking 3.x than you ever will in your entire sorry life, anyways we all know how it works in endgame

this is about 69s, and while inscription is quite unequivocally the most potent choice it is probably the least flexible, which is where jc shines

Last edited:
relax boomer i know more about fucking 3.x than you ever will in your entire sorry life, anyways we all know how it works in endgame

this is about 69s, and while inscription is quite unequivocally the most potent choice it is probably the least flexible, which is where jc shines

Oh lawd…

you can drop lw after you apply the leg enchant, so there's that
keeping lw is fairly stupid
id say your secondary prof should be either insc, jc or tailor basically, everything else is just flat out inferior.

Are you sure about dropping LW after enchanting the bracers?

It says:

Fur Lining - Attack Power
5 sec cast
Requires Bracers
Reagents:
Arctic Fur
Permanently enchant bracers to increase attack power by 130.

Can only be used on the leatherworker's bracers, and doing so will cause them to become soulbound. Fur Lining requires at least 400 skill in Leatherworking to remain active.

Are you sure about dropping LW after enchanting the bracers?

It says:

Fur Lining - Attack Power
5 sec cast
Requires Bracers
Reagents:
Arctic Fur
Permanently enchant bracers to increase attack power by 130.

Can only be used on the leatherworker's bracers, and doing so will cause them to become soulbound. Fur Lining requires at least 400 skill in Leatherworking to remain active.
If you read closely, you’ll see where bracers were never mentioned. And legs were what was pointed out as being retained after unlearning

Users who are viewing this thread