BiS lvl 79 twink gear guide

I'll swap my weapons to 2 https://www.wowhead.com/item=34331/hand-of-the-deceiver (still need 1 more to drop), so I can continue to use the adamantite weightstones. I'm not too happy about losing the Blackout Truncheon haste proc though, so will play with it as well to get a feel for which gives me better results. Not changing anything else.
Bummer about the mood ring & cloak, would have been pretty sick to get those to proc epic.

Bummer about the mood ring & cloak, would have been pretty sick to get those to proc epic.

Yeah, however rings and cloaks have such low stats anyways that even proccing epic will probably not gain you more than 1 point of stats. It's more of a "oh nice, it procced" rather than "crap, it didn't proc, I have to delete this 79 and re-level a new one".

Yeah, however rings and cloaks have such low stats anyways that even proccing epic will probably not gain you more than 1 point of stats. It's more of a "oh nice, it procced" rather than "crap, it didn't proc, I have to delete this 79 and re-level a new one".
Is it really that low? I'd figure +12 ilvls would be more significant given how overstatted those two are already.

ilvl 97 frozen mood ring --> ilvl 109 frozen mood ring
13 agi --> 14 agi
19 stam --> 21 stam
11 crit --> 12 crit
18 haste --> 20 haste

Won't make or break your twink. That's also assuming the ring will proc to 109, I don't even know if it follows the same rules as dungeon drops, given the base is ilvl 97 and not 99/100 like them.

how long are 70-79 ques now days ??? are there even any ques at all ????

how long are 70-79 ques now days ??? are there even any ques at all ????
Nonexistent on EU, unless you scrounge up enough people for a wargame yourself.

Nonexistent on EU, unless you scrounge up enough people for a wargame yourself.

how about Us servers ?? like 1 yr or 11 months ago when i was on my 79 twink i was getting bg ques! they were like 44 mins.

For PvP purposes should I xpoff at 70 and BiS or 79 for BG PvP purposes? sorry if this has been answered, alot of reading to go through xD

For PvP purposes should I xpoff at 70 and BiS or 79 for BG PvP purposes? sorry if this has been answered, alot of reading to go through xD
Hey I just gave an answer to the same question in another thread :)

Hey. Depends what the purpose of your twink is.
If you're just looking to exploit your way into battlegrounds and nothing else - go 79. They are strictly stronger in instanced pvp.
If you want to do literally anything else - go 70. They have an actual community of players (albeit small)

I suppose your next questions would be along the lines of "what do you mean by exploiting my way into battlegrounds?" and "what else is there to do?".
First question first: Twinks and levelers have recently been separated into different brackets, meaning twinks no longer get any bg pops whatsoever. However, there is an exploit that allows you to get into the non-twink battlegrounds as a twink. Blizzard have yet to punish anyone for doing this. You can read about how to do it here.

To answer the latter question: It's going to depend on the region you play in. If you're in north america I can't help you. Maybe @Blackberryy can tell you about the current state of the 70 community over there. If you're playing on the european realms there are a few regular activities that you can take part in if you're level 70. I can PM you a discord invite if that sounds interesting

Users who are viewing this thread