EU+US BIS legion for starter edition hunter

Ocwshds

Grandfathered
Hi, seeking advice...

Due to some changes to the stats that can provide by the gears in bgs, is there any recommended fears that can be used in bgs for starter edition hunter? Thx a lot.

no use changin any of your old gear. at best it will give you few extra stats.

Well it's kinda a long story.

Back in 2014 when I first joined WoW, I experimented on all the races / classes before somehow settling on my worgen hunter as my main. The first world event I remember playing was midsummer. Fastfoward to Winter Veil 2014, I decided Human Diplomacy + Every Man for Himself was just way too tempting, so I rerolled a Human Hunter and decided to main her.

Fastforward to right before 2015 Midsummer, where Blizzard inexplicably decided to put in sneaky profession skill resets for f2ps and my new Human Hunter main's cooking / fishing got nerfed to 100 (from 375), making me pissed as helllllllllllllllll. So I was like "fuck it" and went back to Sonya as my main. It took me about six months before I really really REALLY miss Diplomacy. Plus I had like 16 ICC achieves on Aisling that I didn't on Sonya. And I was like, meh I can probably live with not having about 5 cooking recipes (3 pilgrim's harvest + the achieve and 2 darkmoon fish recipes and whatever future recipes >100 skill) and crappy fishing skills. Plus Legion wardrobe was announced by that point and I knew I'd be able to get Precious' Ribbon (then a GF'ed item on my worgen hunter) mogged onto my human. That was right around the time of Winter veil 2015.

Tl;dr it's just my little joke. Obviously Midsummer 2016 has come and gone and I'm still on Aisling so it's not precisely true anymore. It's just my little bit of WoW history.

Hi, seeking advice...

Due to some changes to the stats that can provide by the gears in bgs, is there any recommended fears that can be used in bgs for starter edition hunter? Thx a lot.
Whatever you can find that has the highest ilvl.

head: LFH, alternative eyepatch from stocks
neck: honor one with agi/sta - forgot name
shoulder: heirloom
cloak: dungeon reward
chest: bg blue reward, alternative heirloom
wrist: bg blue reward, alternative = wrists from bfd
gloves: naga battle gloves from bfd
belt: dungeon reward
boots: bg reward
rings: argas + highest ilvl one u can find
trinkets double fishing reward trinkets, alternatives would be heirlooms or the pvp trinket for honor thats not obtainable
weapon: survival = heirloom axe, MM/BM = bg blue reward with alternative heirloom rifle.

Dont listen to those telling you not to swap out anything due to only gaining a few stats.
BIS is BIS

trinkets double fishing reward trinkets, alternatives would be heirlooms or the pvp trinket for honor thats not obtainable
weapon: survival = heirloom axe, MM/BM = bg blue reward with alternative heirloom rifle.

Dont listen to those telling you not to swap out anything due to only gaining a few stats.
BIS is BIS
http://www.wowhead.com/item=5813 has ilvl 32, so it's the BIS weapon for Alliance Survival Hunter, for the neck it's http://www.wowhead.com/item=30419 and for the rings it's Argas + http://www.wowhead.com/item=7342

Last edited:
Emil's is not bis
it has lower base damage and lower speed making heirloom axe better cause of higher speed, higher damage test it out and notice the difference.
Rly? I completely forgot to take on account and to compare the speed of the weapons, and i looked only on the ilvl of them. Thanks for the advice. If it's true it's worse; since i already have its mog, i lost time questing for it again, and lost one 1 slot of bag space too, since i will not put it away, LoL... Anyways Survival Hunter is not as good as the other Hunter's specs, it's better to play other specs, i keep loosing hand-to-hand against other spec hunters, i can't reach them to do damage, they slow me with concussive shots.

Last edited:

BIS is BIS
Forgot to mention the pants: BG blue reward too.

Rly? I completely forgot to take on account and to compare the speed of the weapons, and i looked only on the ilvl of them. Thanks for the advice. If it's true it's worse; since i already have its mog, i lost time questing for it again, and lost one 1 slot of bag space too, since i will not put it away, LoL... Anyways Survival Hunter is not as good as the other Hunter's specs, it's better to play other specs, i keep loosing hand-to-hand against other spec hunters, i can't reach them to do damage, they slow me with concussive shots.
Ofcourse your going to lose 1v1s as a surv hunt at 20 you dont have a gap closer and anything thats range will kill you

Users who are viewing this thread