EU+US BiS items for Leather wearing classes in Legion.

Mvq

2016 TC Champion
This thread will include GF'd items

Last edited:
wait until legion to make this thread, making it now is a waste of time since nothing about the next expansion is concrete

Highest iLvl being BiS is concrete.

just because blizz says something is going to happen doesnt mean it will, look at wod

just because blizz says something is going to happen doesnt mean it will, look at wod

It's highly likely. With the information we have currently, this is what'll happen. It may change, true. But as of now, it will happen untill otherwise stated.

It's highly likely. With the information we have currently, this is what'll happen. It may change, true. But as of now, it will happen untill otherwise stated.
You do not know how the system is going to work, Blizzard isn't stupid enough to make intellect pieces BiS for rogues at lower levels, they want players to learn through progression.

You do not know how the system is going to work, Blizzard isn't stupid enough to make intellect pieces BiS for rogues at lower levels, they want players to learn through progression.

Don't tell me what I know and don't know. Blizzard has explained how the system will work at lower levels and higher levels several times. Read my thread "Legion info that'll change 19s".

Don't tell me what I know and don't know. Blizzard has explained how the system will work at lower levels and higher levels several times. Read my thread "Legion info that'll change 19s".
Of course I am going to tell you what you know and don't know, because you do NOT know how it is going to work. Your thread says "As you get better gear, your stats are increased a smaller amount." this does not specify the only factor of better gear being item level, yes they have said the stat templates will scale with item level, but I see it far more likely being iLvl x Agi Head gives xxY Agi and iLvl x Int Head gives xxY Intellect.

This ilvl stuff really sounds weird but if itll be this way I doubt blizzard will leave several items at its current ilvl. Weve had alot stat changes before on items with several expansions at the end of the beta/ptr. Blizzard also said stats will still make a small difference in pvp but not as huge as today which does not really points towards this ilvl stuff being bis.

Am a little confused about all of this but well see.

Of course I am going to tell you what you know and don't know, because you do NOT know how it is going to work. Your thread says "As you get better gear, your stats are increased a smaller amount." this does not specify the only factor of better gear being item level, yes they have said the stat templates will scale with item level, but I see it far more likely being iLvl x Agi Head gives xxY Agi and iLvl x Int Head gives xxY Intellect.

Have they stated anything about "iLvl x Agi" etc.? No.

Please don't post conspiracies in this thread. Anything stated by Blizzard can be posted, but don't post illuminati conspiracies and random stuff in that category. Thanks.

Please don't post conspiracies in this thread. Anything stated by Blizzard can be posted, but don't post illuminati conspiracies and random shit in that category. Thanks.
No need to be so anal, this isn't politics or degree researched info....

Please don't post conspiracies in this thread. Anything stated by Blizzard can be posted, but don't post illuminati conspiracies and random shit in that category. Thanks.
You mess, it's common fucking sense. But you are assuming they have explicitly said that there is NO influence apart from ilvl.
And either way your list is still wrong.

You mess, it's common fucking sense. But you are assuming they have explicitly said that there is NO influence apart from ilvl.
And either way your list is still wrong.

What's wrong about it?

Silverwind bracers can't be obtained at lvl 19 because the quest that is required to be completed in order to start the questline requires lvl 21. Mist-Piercing Goggles doesn't have an armor type, therefor it isn't classified as a piece of gear but rather as a cosmetic, which will mean it won't give you higher stats in PvP. The rogue helmets are not added in the list because this is a list for the general leather wearer. Trinkets can't be used in PvP in Legion, that's why I didn't include any.

Tuxedo / Haliscan Pants are correct, I'll add those to the list.

Silverwind bracers can't be obtained at lvl 19 because the quest that is required to be completed in order to start the questline requires lvl 21. Mist-Piercing Goggles doesn't have an armor type, therefor it isn't classified as a piece of gear but rather as a cosmetic, which will mean it won't give you higher stats in PvP. The rogue helmets are not added in the list because this is a list for the general leather wearer. Trinkets can't be used in PvP in Legion, that's why I didn't include any.

Tuxedo / Haliscan Pants are correct, I'll add those to the list.

True the bracers.

And let me quote with with a slight edit.

Have they stated anything about "armor types" etc.? No.

- The armor type of them is not cosmetic either.

Trinket on uses won't be used in PvP, doesn't mean there stats won't be taken into account in the stat template, infact they likely will be due to the fact they go towards your total ilvl.

True the bracers.

And let me quote with with a slight edit.

Have they stated anything about "armor types" etc.? No.

- The armor type of them is not cosmetic either.

Trinket on uses won't be used in PvP, doesn't mean there stats won't be taken into account in the stat template, infact they likely will be due to the fact they go towards your total ilvl.

Trinkets as a whole will be taken out of PvP. They've stated that your gear will scale similar to Timewalking dungeons. In Timewalking dungeons, gear without an armor type do not have their ilvl scaled.

Trinkets as a whole will be taken out of PvP. They've stated that your gear will scale similar to Timewalking dungeons. In Timewalking dungeons, gear without an armor type do not have their ilvl scaled.

Give source on the similar to timewalking quote.
__

"Furthermore, any set bonuses, enchants, Legendary bonuses, or trinket effects will be deactivated (although your Artifact and its related Artifact Powers will remain active).
"We're also doing away with the idea of PvP-specific gear. Since your stats are pre-determined, trinkets and set bonuses are disabled"
(Source : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/19994381/legion-pvp-preview-12-16-2015)

Disabled does not mean they are taken out of PvP at all. Disabled means "having a physical or mental condition that limits their movements, senses, or activities." i.e. the on use, or chance on hit effects of trinkets are not working, not that your trinket slots are suddenly null and void.

Users who are viewing this thread