BIS holy paladin legs

ipodz

Legend
I have seen many holy paladins in my experience in WSG. And all of them have defender leggings of the eagle with stats of 5 stamina and 5 intellect. but I was wondering if darkweave breeches with the stats of 4 stamina with 7 intellect and 6 spirit would be better? well there's more intellect and 10 hp can't really make a difference and it does have Spirit.

I've personally been using godfrey's britches. The way rationalize this is that 100 armor is gonna be like 1-2% physical damage reduction and no good vs. casters. So I figure it'll take about 1000-2000 dmg to even out and I usually overheal alot so I lose all that hp too. Depends on if you are just fc'ing or healing and what your playstyle is.

the armor from the eagle legs helps alot especially when there is rogues on the opposite team, losing 2 int and some spirit isn't that big of a deal when you are able to survive longer with the extra armor

i know twinks that have them just sayyyyying

Grunt's legguards are better actually. Much more rare but have 5 more and same stats.

Adeus those are illegal!!!! I'm telling :3

Too much cloth and you're useless.

Int/Crit is useless if you have no mitigation and get bursted down.

Llare said:
Too much cloth and you're useless.

Int/Crit is useless if you have no mitigation and get bursted down.

I completely agree with this. If you want to be in cloth, roll a priest.

I find it situational. My character is primarily focusing on healing. I roll with a mix of cloth and mail (godfrey's britches) but if I find I am being targeted alot I slap on 5/5 mail eagles and other mail items. If I am doing more exospamming and close combat then healing I switch to the 5/3 + crit mail forest leggings (quest item). If you face alot of hunters and rogues I'd say wear only mail and high armor shield (like artic buckler) even at the cost of a few hundred mana.

I usually roll with a max of two non-mail items. Mix and match to suite your playstyle.

WoundPudBale said:
Grunt's legguards are better actually. Much more rare but have 5 more and same stats.

Adeus those are illegal!!!! I'm telling :3

i never said i have them and sadly i dont :(

but believe me there are twinks out there that have em, personally all the crap they went through they deserve em :3

19 warrior adeus said:
i never said i have them and sadly i dont :(

but believe me there are twinks out there that have em, personally all the crap they went through they deserve em :3

Hm...was that one of those "keep the quest in your log and complete it after Cata" things?

Skanktmonius said:
Hm...was that one of those "keep the quest in your log and complete it after Cata" things?

nope it was one of those lazy ass blizz made a new quest but kept the old name so we made a "trade" the old item for the new one

Users who are viewing this thread