BiS for a few classes

soggy

Legend
fury warrior BiS, surv hunter BiS, enh shaman BiS, and warlock BiS, I'd like to know what these are, on the surv hunter and the warlock I want glass cannon type, Pizza's build probably(nelf pizza), fury I want some survive, and enh shaman i'm going purist. alot of twinks I know but I might as well have some fun :)

Lawlpurge said:
You really want to make a fucking hunter? Gtfo please.

Look at Pizza's armory then, you already answered your question.

Don't make one ffs.

Wtf is wrong with u kid? :S

Mehcritkillu said:
So you're disagreeing? Hunter ain't sickly OP?

OnT: Look at the fucking guide-section

I totaly agree that they are, but the guy just seems to have fun making the twinks. He also mentioned alot of other twinks there and there is no need to reply like a brat.

Pandura said:
I totaly agree that they are, but the guy just seems to have fun making the twinks. He also mentioned alot of other twinks there and there is no need to reply like a brat.

Make the warr and shaman but please no hunter bro.

If you wanna go glass cannon make sure to run with support. The bracket is bursty so you will need someone to carry you defensivly. With that in mind I would suggest warrior. Arms is pretty awesome for pure damage, you won't wanna solo-queue as arms though since lacking piercing howl will ensure many visits to the spirithealer. Are you planning on rolling horde or alliance?

Lawlpurge said:
You really want to make a fucking hunter? Gtfo please.

Look at Pizza's armory then, you already answered your question.

Don't make one ffs.

you

need

alcohol. it helps the anger.

a good bottle of scotch, preferably 8 years or older and single malt if possible, is not only cheaper than weed, but also legal in every state.

on top of that, scotch doesn't give you the munchies.

Lawlpurge said:
Straight edge only fuels my hatred!!!! mwahahahaha

(And for the record, I would most def. rather get down with a fat sack than any alcohol if I still partook ;)

straight-edge died, the day it became unfashionable to draw X's with mascara on yourself.

now drink the alcohol, you only live once, better make sure you fuck it up as much as possible!

chíll said:
straight-edge died, the day it became unfashionable to draw X's with mascara on yourself.

now drink the alcohol, you only live once, better make sure you fuck it up as much as possible!

I don't think that was ever fashionable.

chíll said:

Some people like to live their life with a clear mind. And I'm pretty sure mascara has nothing to do with the X's. It originated from X/Ms being written on hands of people under 21 to prevent alcohol purchase.

ty for flooding my post with pointless posts.... I'll be rolling alliance with all these twinks, I'll always be queing with others except barely, and I mean barely. Dont hate on me for making a huntarded op huntard. My rogue friend wants me to and itd be nice to show all these new hunter up (used to play huntard in classic a little) I'm tired of these new hunter who think theyre good, thats why I would make one. Also I cant wait for cross realm BoAs then i can send my BoA back and forth between 39 and 19s!

soggy said:
ty for flooding my post with pointless posts.... I'll be rolling alliance with all these twinks, I'll always be queing with others except barely, and I mean barely. Dont hate on me for making a huntarded op huntard. My rogue friend wants me to and itd be nice to show all these new hunter up (used to play huntard in classic a little) I'm tired of these new hunter who think theyre good, thats why I would make one. Also I cant wait for cross realm BoAs then i can send my BoA back and forth between 39 and 19s!

imo bandit cloak>BoA cloak

Evade said:
Some people like to live their life with a clear mind. And I'm pretty sure mascara has nothing to do with the X's. It originated from X/Ms being written on hands of people under 21 to prevent alcohol purchase.

i know where it originated, and it was very "hip" or "deck" as i believe the hipsters define it, to draw X's on their hands and arms and beneath or beside your eyes.. just saying, that when even your brain knows full well that alcohol and sex will fuck it up, yet still goes "my precious!.. we mussssssst haves its yesyes.." then it might be a good idea to re-evaluate wether or not its necessary...

i apologise sincerely for this off-topicing.. so back on topic, these guys are correct, theres a pretty "deck" guide section, with just about all the answers to your question =)

Users who are viewing this thread