BIS Feral Druid?

no reason to have a prismatic gem in your idol since you dont have a meta gem to fulfill, change that to 20agi imo

gonna go out on a limb and say gm wep > sulf for pvp....the ~3dps difference should be made up in the str and sta gains, plus it has crit. sulfs proc is neat and all but for pvp it might not be bis.

also if you have bis legs you should get a nethercleft/cobra enchant instead of 8 sta. throw a heavy knothide kit on your helm as well.

oh and youre over the hit cap against a lvl 60, so drop some if you can for purely pvp, for pve its good though

10 sta on head , 22 agy on cloak , quiraji execution bracers , change the prismatic gem to 20 agy , and get the 40 sta 12 agy enchant on pants

thanks

That is also my pve set btw. I am a member of Oldschool on kel'thuzad. Other than that why would I not use the 10 stats prismatic?

Also wondering why mace of unending life was linked?I am feral?

last but not least...what does GM mean

woolman said:
That is also my pve set btw. I am a member of Oldschool on kel'thuzad. Other than that why would I not use the 10 stats prismatic?

Also wondering why mace of unending life was linked?I am feral?

last but not least...what does GM mean

dont use a prismatic b/c youre much better off with a 20agi or 30 stam gem/mixed. prismatic is typically for activating a tough meta gem, which you dont have.

GM = grand marshal and i believe the 2h mace/polearm is better since you gain more raw stats and 1% crit and only lose ~3dps and the proc

Even if the GM / Barb is better, i'd still keep HoR for sexypoints; Also, I could care less about what gem you put in your prismatic socket - I'd go w/ 20 agi for more deeps, 30 stam for more hp, whatever you need more of.

threesets said:
Mace of Unending Life - Item - World of Warcraft Is BIS Weapon, just may take long to get.

I dont know about that being BiS any more . Since PreCata patch did they remove Druid AP from weapons ? If they did then The AQ40 Polearm would be BiS .

Almost those legs need a enchant and chest is not BiS or Shoulders both BiS come from AQ40 . Almost no enchant on Helm and BiS neck comes from AQ40 along with cloak from Eye Cthun quest . But Gratz on HoR Id rock that always even if it was not BiS

feral ap is gone...but its based off weapon dps now, more is always better. unending life is actually pretty legit since it actually has agi, while having the most dps (link aq40 polearm?) and a good amt of stam, shame int is there but ah well.

obviously keep sulf for walking around town, but for pvp theres really no sexy points considering 99% of the time he's gonna be in cat or bear or travel, etc. so nobody would know!

Falkor said:
feral ap is gone...but its based off weapon dps now, more is always better. unending life is actually pretty legit since it actually has agi, while having the most dps (link aq40 polearm?) and a good amt of stam, shame int is there but ah well.

obviously keep sulf for walking around town, but for pvp theres really no sexy points considering 99% of the time he's gonna be in cat or bear or travel, etc. so nobody would know!

This is why I play a Warrior, lmao! I want people to see my damn gear!

For raw deeps the mace is best, and int is never a bad thing. Why would you turn down a wep because it has int? You may need to off heal a heal or hot yourself. Also the pole arm is- Barb of the Sand Reaver - Item - World of Warcraft, it is only good because of the speed for warriors or pallies, and speed doesnt matter in bear form. For pure deeps, the mace is best. Since the most deeps on a wep at 60 is DEoI, is a 2h axe, which druids can't use, the mace is the best druid wep for pure deeps.

i wouldnt turn down a weapon b/c it has int but from a pure dps stand point int is a wasted stat on the item budget. in pvp its nice for tossing a quick heal or two, but it should not be something druids look for, which is why there is no int on 80 feral gear or 85 - simply a relic of the past.

the barb is good with all that agi and the high stam, but i think at the end of the day unyeilding mace would be BiS for a cat

threesets said:
Mace of Unending Life - Item - World of Warcraft Is BIS Weapon, just may take long to get.

Thing about this VS Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros - Item - World of Warcraft is that even though it is 2.3 dps less and 14 agility how much difference is that if you include Proc from HoR .

and Epic text

Sulfuras is the mighty weapon of Ragnaros the Firelord. The weapon never leaves his grasp. It is composed of flaming red elementium and etched from end to end with intricate runes that seem to move like flowing lava across the weapons surface. Sulfuras is covered with many vicious pikes of varying sizes, each white hot and surrounded by the distortion of shimmering heat.

When a creature is slain by Sulfuras, its body is consumed by intense flame and effectively disintegrated, leaving behind only a pile of ash. The heat and pressure of this effect solidifies the ash into a hard, dark, crystal. This crystal is known as an eye of Sulfuras and is used by Ragnaros' followers in ancient rituals or to craft special weapons such as sulfuron hammers.

Note: This information, which may not be found in other sources, was taken from the More Magic and Mayhem RPG book.

youre also gaining int and stam while increasing your dps. im sure the sulf proc will not make up for the raw dps increase or the stat gain (esp the large stam increase, since this is for pvp)

and as for it being epic...just wear it around town while not in form. nobody can tell what weapon you have in pvp except those brief seconds youre powershifting or somefin...but if youd wanna sacrifice your BiS wep for epeen value, go fors it

Users who are viewing this thread