EU+US BiS druid FC gear

+8 stam, scales to +3 stam.
Idiot noob learn to head enchant! xD (Miss Ado)

And for Ridwane,
I would like to know if you had access to every head enchants in the game (or most of them) ? Which one would you use (on LFH or would you sacrifice LFH if you have an heirloom or either a green tinted google) ?

Get Syncretist's Sigil on both head and legs.

There's situations where Intellect won't matter and there's situations where Stamina won't matter. There's situations where you can't cast Regrowth and there's situations where you can't cast Regrowth but you're being healed by someone else. There's situations where both stats matter but Stamina has a threshold. There's situations where Haste matters a lot and there's situations where it doesn't matter at all.

To sum it up, there's a crap ton of different situations and it's important to have a Gear set ready for each one while having the Gear sets being flexible. I've done the Math for each Gear set for every situation.

Non-Obtainable Gear can be replaced by the following:
  • Seal of Sylvanas: Ring of Argas with Gift of Versatility enchanted
  • Seal of Wrynn: Ring of Argas with Gift of Versatility enchanted
  • Grizzled Boots: Spidersilk Boots
  • Inferno Robe: Preened Ironfeather Breastplate
If you have access to Intellect Heirloom Ring then I'd suggest you use that instead of Ring of Argas in every gear set.

Kiting with no Healer(s):
6a1b63dcc5.jpg

Mid below 6 stacks / Kiting with Healer(s).
c50172ab53.jpg

1v1 set / Fighting set for 2v2s++ / Any situation you can and need to use Regrowth excessively:
6075981bb7.jpg

1v1'ing a Hunter (
If you don't have Blackened Defias Armor then I'd suggest you just use the generic 1v1 set):
95dd9b715f.jpg

6+ stacks (use Heirloom mace if you can and need to Heal):
218f486cda.jpg

6+ stacks against physical only (use Heirloom mace if you can and need to Heal):

6a4c2bec45.jpg
All is looking good, except the lack of Heavy Leg Reinforcements (Rank 2) on the legs. Great post!

I might have missed a whole ducking season then not only 1 episode...

I only have Syncretist's Sigil on 1 head (Ruby Shades) :( too bad i don't have it on legs aswell
Use the ruby shades then! The enchant is bugged x) look at your stamina

plz elabor8 m8!
Just as my Animist Carres Enchantment the Syncretist's Sigil is also bugged.

My Animist Carres gives me 20int 4 Sta 4SP At level 19 and of course goes up as I level, Syncretis's Sigil on the other hand gives 4int 4dodge 20sta at level 19.

Just as my Animist Carres Enchantment the Syncretist's Sigil is also bugged.

My Animist Carres gives me 20int 4 Sta 4SP At level 19 and of course goes up as I level, Syncretis's Sigil on the other hand gives 4int 4dodge 20sta at level 19.

Hory shet that's op! Thx :D

Users who are viewing this thread