EU+US Bis 69 ipvp Arms warrior

And that is a choice you make to stay at your chosen level. No reason to admonish someone for choosing to play the game the way see fit.

/cheers
Just like you have every right to tell me it's a choice, I have every right to tell someone it's scum to gain an advantage over another since you can't hang. Just my 2 cents, the simpler way to avoid playing 69 etc is to just look up a guide on how to play, so the 9 levels arnt even important.

Just like you have every right to tell me it's a choice, I have every right to tell someone it's scum to gain an advantage over another since you can't hang. Just my 2 cents, the simpler way to avoid playing 69 etc is to just look up a guide on how to play, so the 9 levels arnt even important.

What advantage do these players have in instanced PvP? At those levels a player generally gets one extra ability and an extra rank of another. Not a margin worth mentioning really, much less complaining about.

/cheers

In most cases, my point still stands. A player doesn't gain enough significant abiliy advantages from going to xO to x9 to complain about them in instanced PvP.

In most cases, my point still stands. A player doesn't gain enough significant abiliy advantages from going to xO to x9 to complain about them in instanced PvP.
79's have masterie, 70's dont. The mastery is a 10% boost to your dmg

haha this is so funny, i find it so ironic. crying about that 69 have more advantage than a 60. but here you are on a twink forum.
Twinks was made to shit on other players, the whole existence of twinks is unfair. the only thing we are doing is adapting to blizzards stupid idea that Ilvl should matter in bgs.

69=scum just get better at 60. Problem solved.

Exactly. Then why are you comparing? Take your own advice and just get better at 60.

haha this is so funny, i find it so ironic. crying about that 69 have more advantage than a 60. but here you are on a twink forum.
Twinks was made to shit on other players, the whole existence of twinks is unfair. the only thing we are doing is adapting to blizzards stupid idea that Ilvl should matter in bgs.

More likely than not, the OP got bested by a level 69 in a video game situation. So they had to come to an Internet forum to vent their frustration.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread