EU+US Bis 69 ipvp Arms warrior

KahrEU

Grandfathered
currently making a 69 ipvp arms warrior. im new to this, so i was wondering if anyone knows what gear is bis?

Gear will be irrelevant, as long as it is all gear specific for your class e.g. Plate for a warrior, and if it above a certain item level which i believe if you just get gear from dungeons while you level from 60-69 then you are pretty much BIS for instance pvp :)

I've seen this sentiment in a few threads here and I really have to wonder where the indignation comes from. Its completely natural to want all your skills for a particular bracket. Bladestorm is the tits. Also it's not reasonable to expect other people to play exactly the way you want them to.

I've seen this sentiment in a few threads here and I really have to wonder where the indignation comes from. Its completely natural to want all your skills for a particular bracket. Bladestorm is the tits. Also it's not reasonable to expect other people to play exactly the way you want them to.
They can play however they want, but just like they have the choice to twink at 69. The community including me can choose to make fun of him and shun him.

They can play however they want, but just like they have the choice to twink at 69. The community including me can choose to make fun of him and shun him.

I'm saying there's literally no reason to look down your nose at a 69, especially these days.

its like a varsity team of freshman playing a varsity team of seniors. Sure it's a fair game, sure you can't be mad, but you can still be upset and think it's unfair.

If I understand it correctly, u r against twinking? or just saying twinking is wrong.

The people who still live in the past, where gear did matter.

There is only one aspect of the game that "gear doesn't matter".

69, 79, 89, 99, 101, 109 all disgraces

Why aren't the rest of the x9's 'disgraces'? Please explain.

its like a varsity team of freshman playing a varsity team of seniors. Sure it's a fair game, sure you can't be mad, but you can still be upset and think it's unfair.

I can remember when a bunch a young "freshman" American hockey players player a bunch of "senior" Russian ones and won. Anything can happen on any given day my friend.

/cheers

Last edited:
There is only one aspect of the game that "gear doesn't matter".

Why aren't the rest of the x9's 'disgraces'? Please explain.

I can remember when a bunch a young "freshman" American hockey players player a bunch of "senior" Russian ones and won. Anything can happen on any given day my friend.

/cheers
I beat 79 twinks every day, I'm not saying it's not possible. Just that it's a disgrace, there is no other reason to go 79 then to have an advantage over the status quo. If you cant hang in the bracket go play endgame, don't be a scumlord and go X9.60 is classic wow, 70 is TBC, 80 is WOTLK so and and so forth. There was no end game at 10, 20, 30, 40, 50.

I beat 79 twinks every day, I'm not saying it's not possible. Just that it's a disgrace, there is no other reason to go 79 then to have an advantage over the status quo. If you cant hang in the bracket go play endgame, don't be a scumlord and go X9.60 is classic wow, 70 is TBC, 80 is WOTLK so and and so forth. There was no end game at 10, 20, 30, 40, 50.

And that is a choice you make to stay at your chosen level. No reason to admonish someone for choosing to play the game they way see fit.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread