BiS 60 lock

chardev 8 - Cataclysm Beta

As for gems, it's perfectly customizable depending on spec - although personal experience tells me that staying at or above 8k unbuffed is a wise choice.

The T2.5 chest is used instead of the outland gem chest, as it looks ridiculously ugly - we all know looks matter, and in order to get the spell pen.

Spell pen is probably a little bit more valuable as an affli lock, but I would try to stay at or just below 60 spell pen, as it's fairly useful regardless of spec.

Although I didn't add any talents, the gear is probably close to, if not entirely BiS for all specs.

Intercept said:
chardev 8 - Cataclysm Beta

As for gems, it's perfectly customizable depending on spec - although personal experience tells me that staying at or above 8k unbuffed is a wise choice.

The T2.5 chest is used instead of the outland gem chest, as it looks ridiculously ugly - we all know looks matter, and in order to get the spell pen.

Spell pen is probably a little bit more valuable as an affli lock, but I would try to stay at or just below 60 spell pen, as it's fairly useful regardless of spec.

Although I didn't add any talents, the gear is probably close to, if not entirely BiS for all specs.

I would replace chest, shoulderpads, first ring and first trinket with outland gears

they have better stats and last time i tested on dummies %5 immolate set bonus from t2.5 is not working

and yes the chest piece is ugly you need a UDE tabard( I have the frost,void and arcane:D ) or one of the rewards like arathi basin(Arathor Battle Tabard) or argent dawn tabard(no longer available) to cover that

I agree with the rest of gears :D

Generally good advice, I`d say. Definitely go with the outland gear, especially chest. Screw looks, play to win and max stats, don`t worry if you look like a tard save the RP dress sense for when you log out for the armory ;)

One more thing, seriously consider dropping Herbalism, the haste gain is nice but very shortlived. Personally I would go 375 JC and put 3x34 Int gems in the outland chest. Or if you are more of a survivability freak put 3x51 Stam gems in there.

mrdoobry said:
Generally good advice, I`d say. Definitely go with the outland gear, especially chest. Screw looks, play to win and max stats, don`t worry if you look like a tard save the RP dress sense for when you log out for the armory ;)

One more thing, seriously consider dropping Herbalism, the haste gain is nice but very shortlived. Personally I would go 375 JC and put 3x34 Int gems in the outland chest. Or if you are more of a survivability freak put 3x51 Stam gems in there.

Thanks for the advice, not looking forward to leveling another Prof. but those gems would be sexy..

Gonna buy my Travelers Tundra Mammoth first, then level my JC :D

COuld someone link a chardev with no BC gear please? I'm making a 60 lock as well but going all Classic :p

Users who are viewing this thread