big boy game screenshot posting thread

I led some pug to victory vs an ally team with 4 twinks but only 7 and then 8 people on the field for them. A decked out 39 lock with a competent healer can do work even if his gear was garbage. Two fire mages a warlock and a holy pally for the alliance. A wall of pug levelers is great cover btw
WoWScrnShot_020520_053856.jpg

Game goes for 18 mins and still won't fill for alliance, pretty sad tbh.

I've actually been thinking lately about the imbalance and come to a couple conclusions.

While yes, there's fewer ally in the queue that doesn't mean there will be fewer Ally twinks in any given game. They get really quick queues and there's good reason to play a few in a row. I think the biggest discrepancy is how many levelers are joining up for each side.

Also interesting, quicker queues mean quicker honor so usually Ally have more rank 4-5 players, even if it's a balanced game. Def just a theory here.

Basically the horde queue is diluted by how many BG hero levelers think they are gonna make it big. Pretty anecdotal stuff, but curious what others have noticed.

943e5cf957bb8ad9994fddcc6e34872b.jpg

Solid game against Incendius + few. Shout out to Macarthor/Imago/Covert with their Flag running, elite plays.

View attachment 14518

Solid game against Incendius + few. Shout out to Macarthor/Imago/Covert with their Flag running, elite plays.
I knew this post was coming haha GG those rogue flag running plays are strong. We look 6 deep but we picked up 3 levelers who wanted to que with us from the previous bg. Sorrow and I were sitting in discord laughing as we got sapped and blinded in the FR we knew that was game.

Epic long battle vs Drhank, Sativaguy, and a new mage who I'm very impressed with (bailed at some point, I want to say Bora?). We had Draust troubling us most of the fight too, but he eventually left and they traded out for a twink hunter Annara. GGs!

So after a viewing of that game via the Drhankmccoy archives I've learned several things.

1. Drhankmccoy isn't afk, he's dabbing.
2. Strategy is based on the question, "What would Asmagold do?".
3. Tryhardism = enchants are steroids, the only upgrades are from PvP vendors, and trinkets are crutches.
4. Weed isn't a drug, and being that he's a Dr. I'm inclined to believe him.

Also these gems from Draust:
"that hunter is omega tryhard"
"INC SOGEKING THE F%&KING GOBLIN KING"

:]

So after a viewing of that game via the Drhankmccoy archives I've learned several things.

1. Drhankmccoy isn't afk, he's dabbing.
2. Strategy is based on the question, "What would Asmagold do?".
3. Tryhardism = enchants are steroids, the only upgrades are from PvP vendors, and trinkets are crutches.
4. Weed isn't a drug, and being that he's a Dr. I'm inclined to believe him.

Also these gems from Draust:
"that hunter is omega tryhard"
"INC SOGEKING THE F%&KING GOBLIN KING"

:]
Daily I hate Drhank reminder
[doublepost=1581024692,1581021463][/doublepost]
I knew this post was coming haha GG those rogue flag running plays are strong. We look 6 deep but we picked up 3 levelers who wanted to que with us from the previous bg. Sorrow and I were sitting in discord laughing as we got sapped and blinded in the FR we knew that was game.
Haha, they held their own none the less, made for a really fun game

We went up 2-0 pretty quick, they equalised to 2-2 and game went on for another 20 mins.I thought we lost a couple times.GG close game pyromaniac = good mage, rageiki = kamikaze.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_020720_172902.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_020720_172902.jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 163
We went up 2-0 pretty quick, they equalised to 2-2 and game went on for another 20 mins.I thought we lost a couple times.GG close game pyromaniac = good mage, rageiki = kamikaze.
It has been an amazing month for woodzymate and milkthispleb the current 1# ranked druid and shaman in the 39 bracket as they still hold down an impressive 100% wsg win rate, this type of consistency has never been seen before in wow and some people have claimed they are actually robots sent from the future to break these records. Woodzymate himself has offered alliance twinks a 500$ reward to anyone that solo kills milkthispleb as a challenge this is big money folks enough money to buy 10 death rays and one shot him if coordinated correctly but this druid is one crafty individual with well timed stomps. As bwl patch is coming soon we look forward to playing more games with you guys with the new gear coming out and seeing if a team can stop the streak i would like to thank hank the 2 hander holy transgender paladin for giving us tips on keeping the streak alive and helping us improve our strat cya on the battlefield lads.

It has been an amazing month for woodzymate and milkthispleb the current 1# ranked druid and shaman in the 39 bracket as they still hold down an impressive 100% wsg win rate, this type of consistency has never been seen before in wow and some people have claimed they are actually robots sent from the future to break these records. Woodzymate himself has offered alliance twinks a 500$ reward to anyone that solo kills milkthispleb as a challenge this is big money folks enough money to buy 10 death rays and one shot him if coordinated correctly but this druid is one crafty individual with well timed stomps. As bwl patch is coming soon we look forward to playing more games with you guys with the new gear coming out and seeing if a team can stop the streak i would like to thank hank the 2 hander holy transgender paladin for giving us tips on keeping the streak alive and helping us improve our strat cya on the battlefield lads.

Man I wish I was playing on US

LMAO These are gold

I wonder if Drhankmccoy will post the video of this absolute domination over the inferior horde race. As we exited the warsong gate we knew defeat was in hand but we tried to do our best and give the king some much need excitement over this dull but extremely easy victory over us horde scum. At some point during the fighting the Dr. himself grabbed me by my neck and forced me to lick his boot and call him senpai while he took advantage of me in ways I will only ever speak to my much needed therapist that i'm about to hire after this ass pounding defeat at the hands of the the god himself
WoWScrnShot_020720_104832.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if Drhankmccoy will post the video of this absolute domination over the inferior horde race. As we exited the warsong gate we knew defeat was in hand but we tried to do our best and give the king some much need excitement over this dull but extremely easy victory over us horde scum. At some point during the fighting the Dr. himself grabbed me by my neck and forced me to lick his boot and call him senpai while he took advantage of me in ways I will only ever speak to my much needed therapist that i'm about to hire after this ass pounding defeat at the hands of the god himself
View attachment 14527
I hate Drhank.

@woodzymate/Milkthispleb 100% win rate is false.. fake news! Impeach them for falsifying documents to the mass public!
I have seen them in action it is like a well oiled machine working to perfection, apart from getting games where they have terrible pugs in them usually 5 to 7 pugs that have the awareness of a retarded donkey trying to find water in someones swimming pool they both have a juicy succulent 100% wsg win ratio we call those games with pleb pugs in them a throw away game which technically doesn't count, at this stage we would like to thank our sponsors for the support and loyalty they have shown us throughout this whole month thank you redbull, The Australian erectile dysfunction organization for their brilliant work, Monster energy, The NRA, The MIB, THE UFC, and mostly importantly Nasa for letting us use their overpowered twink gear without them this wouldn't even be possible.

Users who are viewing this thread