• WoWScrnShot_012720_013945.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_012720_013945.jpg
    533 KB · Views: 252
my crew vs Thunderfury 4man and a stacked pug

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_012320_020958.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_012320_020958.jpg
    827.1 KB · Views: 262
That Xp bar though, you live close to the edge.

I still plan on going for Tidal Charm too LOL
WTB negative exp.

Lol why so close? I try not to go a single bar past what's needed for quest chains.

Yeah, I mean you could be a 49 mage during vanilla queueing up in stormwind and someone in your party tags and attacks a dragonkin that spawn near the battlemaster and you could ding 50 from that.

It was a pain to remake let me tell you.

Last edited:
Lol why so close? I try not to go a single bar past what's needed for quest chains.
It's just how things played out. I started back on classic when i had some time off from work last month, and hitting 39 i realized I don't really care about endgame that much and said fuck it and twinked out instead (I have no lvl 60). Unfortunately i was really conflicted about the decision and was already halfway through the level, after nifty stopwatch and getting flight path and other quests i ended up a bar away from 40. I have it calculated though if i play it stupid safe i can still (probably) get Tidal charm and AGM. I'll have him parked him in major citys from now on and make a 39 mage to go out and wreck shit with for in his stead

Yeah, I mean you could be a 49 mage during vanilla queueing up in stormwind and someone in your party tags and attacks a dragonkin that spawn near the battlemaster and you could ding 50 from that.

It was a pain to remake let me tell you.

This is how I accidentally leveled my first twink, circa 2004. Rip Swiflif 29 Hunter.

A rare Stalagg - Alliance player.Note sergeant rank from just 32 hks.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_020220_091930.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_020220_091930.jpg
    558.8 KB · Views: 157
One of the only times i've seen a alliance whitemane pm lose . to be fair we did have the numbers advantage. GG's
WoWScrnShot_020320_031222.jpg

Last edited:
Ehh, killa was a friend - a 36 levelling priest.So it was just 4 of us, plus two single queue twinks and 4 levellers.Gadzooks was our lowest, 35 warrior.

You guys had 10 twinks - Your 3 man with a 5 man skeram and two single queue horde twinks.Good luck to any pugs queueing into that.

Last edited:
Ehh, killa was a friend - a 36 levelling priest.So it was just 4 of us, plus two single queue twinks and 4 levellers.Gadzooks was our lowest, 35 warrior.

You guys had 10 twinks - Your 3 man with a 5 man skeram and two single queue horde twinks.Good luck to any pugs queueing into that.
pretty sure he was saying gg ..

I mean sure, it was probably the best game those two horde premades had all night but it wasn't really that close.
Pretty rough for alliance at the minute in 39 tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread