BGs gone?

Destroy said:
Just wondering where all the 10-19 BGs in blackout have gone =( has BGs died here too?

Guildies and me qeueing for two days to find no wsgs.

Is there something which everyones doing?

I want moar games =(

Aw no. :( now it's also happening in EU. :( Twinking is going to die soon. :(

Cyww. said:
Aw no. :( now it's also happening in EU. :( Twinking is going to die soon. :(

ITS DEAD! RUN FOR YOUR LIFES!!!!!!

People calm the fuck down already.

I myself just moved my main and started playing it again and most people in are guild have. We have noticed a big drop recently in wsg and arena but you got to ask yourself why?

This time of the year for a lot of people are having their exams / end of their courses.

End of the day people have work/irl/school which stops them from playing wow.

Just be happy that people still cba to play 19s and other brackets.

I just hope in summer more will come back to play :]

I have allso noticed this the last few days. Very few bg's (1 or 2) and very unbalanced, usually not 10vs10 (EU). Time for a new hobby it seems.

Penicillin said:
very unbalanced

Must agree with you on this. Looking at it from a horde perspective there is hardly any active alliance anymore =/ the only alliance I see in WSG is 3-6 hunters and 3-6 rogues which is a stupid off or you get +5 healers =/

Don't know what anyone else thinks about this.

Kítty said:
Must agree with you on this. Looking at it from a horde perspective there is hardly any active alliance anymore =/ the only alliance I see in WSG is 3-6 hunters and 3-6 rogues which is a stupid off or you get +5 healers =/

Don't know what anyone else thinks about this.

Ye, everytime I join on my ally we face mad known twinks on horde side, that have a variety of players. While ally is just hunters rogues and the occacional warrior. Kinda ruins my will to queue.

Isn't worth queuing Ally tbh; especially when there's faggots like Mamey jumping the fuck around WSG as he pleases.

Always plenty of hordes queueing. Make/xfer to Ally if you want games.

19s are still popping 7 days a week, 7-10 hours a day in Ruin for the US.

:)

as said before there is a lot of exams and stuff going on now=P and some ppl log on and queue for like 1 min and if they dont get a pop they log there main-.-

Healingbabe said:
as said before there is a lot of exams and stuff going on now=P and some ppl log on and queue for like 1 min and if they dont get a pop they log there main-.-

Pretty much this. Im off for the moment due to exams, but come summer i'll be back with a vengeance, if not earlier.

just while people are looking, any ideas on how to remove a keylogger =X? Been hacked twice now but got some of my stuff restored. Dont think i cba with another hack. Just run programs like AVG, Malware Bytes and COMODO internet security?

Destroy said:
just while people are looking, any ideas on how to remove a keylogger =X? Been hacked twice now but got some of my stuff restored. Dont think i cba with another hack. Just run programs like AVG, Malware Bytes and COMODO internet security?

Do a nice formatation of your harddisk :)

Users who are viewing this thread