EU+US BG's are disabled for unsubbed starters in 7

PepeLePewPew

Grandfathered
I have no idea whether or not this is a bug or working as intended, but It's worthy of an alert.

I have an account on which the subscription just expired and it's 20's cannot queue for BG's randomly or specifically. They get an error statement that starter accounts are not allowed to perform that action.

A linked account that had a subscription months ago has 20's that can still queue.

Updating this info.

I did contact a GM. In a lengthy response rationalizing the 'double block' that occurs if your subscription runs out on a 20 with experience turned off, they stated it was working as intended. Further, I was told that a GM can do nothing to reverse it and the only way to gain access to bg's in such a situation is to resubscribe.

Updating this info.

I did contact a GM. In a lengthy response rationalizing the 'double block' that occurs if your subscription runs out on a 20 with experience turned off, they stated it was working as intended. Further, I was told that a GM can do nothing to reverse it and the only way to gain access to bg's in such a situation is to resubscribe.

Keep contacting gm's until you get the right one to do it for you

Gm telling you he cant do it is just bs, a gm did it for me, you just gotta get the right gm to do it for you, might take a while, but a gm CAN do it

Keep contacting gm's until you get the right one to do it for you

Gm telling you he cant do it is just bs, a gm did it for me, you just gotta get the right gm to do it for you, might take a while, but a gm CAN do it

^This, so much. This just happened to me and now the GM gave me a day of game time to unlock today. I had a ticket open for a day, then the GM said to Resub. Reopened it for another day, got a crap response. Then on the third day, a GM gave me a day of game time. Pretty sick.

Users who are viewing this thread