BG Bugs: A possible temporary fix.

Modified

Legend
Okay so yesterday I was bugged in queue for about 40 mins. I realized after the first 15 that i was bugged, as I couldn't leave queue at all, even if i logged out. So i went afk and put in a ticket and came back a little later to have a GM answer me.

The GM said they were aware of the issue and told me that it was in the process of being fixed etc, etc, but offered me a "quick fix" until it was hotfixed. The Gm said i should try turning my exp on again and then turning it back off. I did that and i got the next queue pop. I didn't think it was going to be necessary to make a thread about it as i believed it was going to be fixed today but since that remains to be seen, try it.

I'm not sure if becoming "un-bugged" is a direct consequence of the exp reset, but I guess it's worth a shot.

hm, thats the first time ive heard of that bug. i hope it gets fixed, im a cheap bastard and dont want to spend 20g :p

Steamed said:
i know that, i just have never heard of the re-xp-locking you are mentioning.

Spending 20g just to get a WSG pop seems kinda... yeah.

Nit said:
GMs are silly creatures.

Creepers!

Oh wait, I wish they would actually blown up after wrongly answering your question.

I always wondered if I wrote some elaborate story in my survey if I'd get a follow up.

Users who are viewing this thread