EU+US BG Boxes: What can you get?

50+ boxes opened with my 19 druid and I have got blue boots, chest, and bracers. No weapon has dropped for me green or blue. I am playing as a balance druid, any ideas or tips for getting this weapon? Need it to push 41 ilvl http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/executus/Dankinmytank/advanced
Just opened 3 crates as a guardian druid to see what I would get. I got 4 green items and 1 was a green 2 handed staff so I'm gona try again with a few more crates as a resto to see if I can get the 1 handed weapon to drop, because 60 crates as a balance and not 1 weapon seems wierd, any help would be awsome

Rogue: So far I've seen legs, wrist, chest, rings, weapons. Got all the blues I need, except chest. I don't think it's possible to get gloves/shoulders/cloak/belt. I haven't seen them at all. Too bad. Cloak, belt, gloves would've been BiS (unless you had GF'd items).

7.0 has been out for what 4 days? Nobody knows 100% for certain that you can't get a few of the pcs (except Trinkets) for the 10-19 Bracket. Unless someone would care to link a Blue providing 100% factual evidence that Helm, Shoulders, Cloak and Belt are NOT in any way Available then fine, otherwise only time will tell.
Wy u poot randumb capz in thuh peragraf.? dUnt u kno gremmer?

I've got a few questions regarding the items;
Is it correct that the green items are practically useless since they won't help boost your ilvl above 24?

And is it true that the stats on the blue items doesn't matter at all? So as long as you get a blue item for the desired slot, you're good to go?

Is it correct that the green items are practically useless since they won't help boost your ilvl above 24?

And is it true that the stats on the blue items doesn't matter at all? So as long as you get a blue item for the desired slot, you're good to go?
Likely yes to the Greens because for Level 10 they're iLvL 15, same as our Looms. As for the Blues the stats are BiS for PvE/WPvP while also being +3 iLvL over Looms (Level 10 at least) for Instanced PvP.

So where can I find a decent plate belt at 20 knowing now that chests can't drop them... I know there is silver scaled belt but I'm not xferring to Alli for one item.

I actually was losing ilvl when using a green pvp item from the crate (versus a lower lvl dungeon item). The green ilvl 23 stuff may NOT scale up to 24 (similar to how the WSG ring/neck/weapons/etc didn't scale up in WoD).

So they are beyond useless.

And the stats don't matter. Only ilvl and attack speed matter. The only exception right now may be wands, which are behaving weirdly and providing a sizable stat boost (wand/lily provides more stats than a 1h + lily).

Users who are viewing this thread