BFA twinking, questions of a returning player

csipcsip

Veteran
Hello out there!

Winter holiday is on for me, nostalgy is back, I'd be back for some twink action.
I did some research but what I found are quite contrary.
Finally,I found this community so I'd bring up my questions:
  • Am I queued up with all in that certain bracket, or only XP offs are getting queued together?
  • Which server has the largest horde twink community currently?
  • Which bracket is the most active?
Thanks in advance for helping me out!

BR,
Lichy

Hello out there!

Winter holiday is on for me, nostalgy is back, I'd be back for some twink action.
I did some research but what I found are quite contrary.
Finally,I found this community so I'd bring up my questions:
  • Am I queued up with all in that certain bracket, or only XP offs are getting queued together?
  • Which server has the largest horde twink community currently?
  • Which bracket is the most active?
Thanks in advance for helping me out!

BR,
Lichy

Only xp off.

US or EU?

20 and 110 are the only active afaik because they get grouped with xpon. Everyone else is on classic.

Only xp off.

US or EU?

20 and 110 are the only active afaik because they get grouped with xpon. Everyone else is on classic.

EU

With a new account is it still free up to level 20? Can I technically F2P in the 19 bracket?
Classic is not really for me. I just want to queue up via rbg when I have some time.

EU

With a new account is it still free up to level 20? Can I technically F2P in the 19 bracket?
Classic is not really for me. I just want to queue up via rbg when I have some time.

Then horde: Aggramar, Stormscale
Alliance: Ravencrest, Magtheridon
Yes. No.
Then 20s or 110s.

Just for a slight bit of clarification, Can I have a character on an unsubscribed account play in the 20-29 bracket with other xp on players?

Just for a slight bit of clarification, Can I have a character on an unsubscribed account play in the 20-29 bracket with other xp on players?
As long as the character's xp is turned on, yes.

Users who are viewing this thread