EU+US BFA prep and last minute actions

Tonkks

Tônks
I wanted to reach out and see if anyone has attempted leatherworking/tailoring in the PTR to get profession specific leg enchants. This previously required somewhere in the 400s (I think) of each of these and would soulbound items. This enchant is BiS on PTR, making the BOA legs the likely choice for most. If we could get these profession enchants on our own gear, it would open some doors.

Also- I have 800/800 First aid on my rogue. Should I pick up tailoring? What are you guys doing in regards to that. Would like some feedback as we have one day to prepare. I’d also like to open the floor to hear what y’all are doing.

I don't believe any other professions are bugged to get above 300. I already have a tailor so just going to make bandages on that character.

I wanted to reach out and see if anyone has attempted leatherworking/tailoring in the PTR to get profession specific leg enchants. This previously required somewhere in the 400s (I think) of each of these and would soulbound items. This enchant is BiS on PTR, making the BOA legs the likely choice for most. If we could get these profession enchants on our own gear, it would open some doors.

Also- I have 800/800 First aid on my rogue. Should I pick up tailoring? What are you guys doing in regards to that. Would like some feedback as we have one day to prepare. I’d also like to open the floor to hear what y’all are doing.

I picked up tailoring on my rogue just to get access to the bandages. You could theoretically do the same for alchemy and anti-venom, but meh. Worst case you drop it later to level alchemy or whatever other profession offers some exclusive gear. I don't think you'll have a problem if you don't pick up tailoring (you should be able to learn it later or on another toon). But I had skinning from when it used to give a crit bonus, so nothing really lost.

Pick up mats to go from 150-300 engineering. Log off at the northrend dal engineering trainer if you plan on grabbing that if it isn't fixed.

I picked up tailoring on my rogue just to get access to the bandages. You could theoretically do the same for alchemy and anti-venom, but meh. Worst case you drop it later to level alchemy or whatever other profession offers some exclusive gear. I don't think you'll have a problem if you don't pick up tailoring (you should be able to learn it later or on another toon). But I had skinning from when it used to give a crit bonus, so nothing really lost.

Pick up mats to go from 150-300 engineering. Log off at the northrend dal engineering trainer if you plan on grabbing that if it isn't fixed.
Why 150-300? I only grabbed like 200 cobalt bars and saronite, should i bring more?

Why 150-300? I only grabbed like 200 cobalt bars and saronite, should i bring more?

150-300 is the presumed intended new engineering. If you want the northrend engineering stuff, you can grab that as well in case that isn't fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread