Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Spárk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • another option (post in comments)

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And since the answer is so obvious you didn't even add a poll, right? :)

Edit: Oh well, now you did :(

i voted ginger bred because he was the only 1 whos posts i recognised

Was torn between Ginge, Stickerz & Roula all really solid to have on a team, in the end I went for ginge since no matter where we are playing on the map I can definitely depend on him for support be that him FCing or me, he is great to have around.
I'm sure the others are also just as capable but I'm afraid that after playing with such a long time with Ginge we can kinda read what each other will do next so my vote is somewhat biased.

Eljero and Ginga have the lead on my list, followed by Roula with his nice FCing and Baldi because he has nice heals + best name and guild name EU!

So in the US polls we include at least one EU. Why do I not see at least one US shaman option?

People are voting for ginger which is all well and good, but i dnt think someone whose inactive on his char should get the recogintion. For this reason i vote roula.

You must have reading comprehension issues.
seems that you do, if you cant see the [EU] there, as its of the EU servers, why exactly would we have a US shammy in an EU thread? Please tell me one valid reason, "because we do add EU on worldwide" isnt a valid reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread