Best server for f2p?

Fuski

Legend
I'm looking for the best server to start a new character on. I chose MoonGuard because that's where my p2p account was, and the community was small, but it was there. I'm looking for a server that's balanced, and doesn't do 24 premades on horde 24/7. So that means no Aerie Peak. I also would like there to be a some what of a community. I don't want to be in the f2ptwink chat alone :)

Thanks
-Fuski

BWL if you are horde, Vashj if you are alliance.

I can personally validate that BWL is nice, ask snowjobs who is a very kind/ predominant member of the community, never got my character on Vashj to 20 (got her to 13 I think), but after seeing the people on it it seems solid.

You never really need more than 2+ people to do a good premade, so any server that you know people are on should be good, AP included (just find a couple of buds you like to play with).

bwl :p . we haz cookies

Despite the whole 24 scumbag QQ, AP horde is still the best server you'll ever come across in terms of community and all of the perks that come a long with a solid community.

ProTip: don't Que with 24s if you don't support their ideology, and ignore them if you just find their presence to be offensive.

Its obviously Aerie Peak

If you are into bot farming your own trial ally 20s with your horde, then I guess so. Got screenies so lets not get into the debate.

Crutching, exploiting, botting. Thats what AP is made of. You get the rep that goes with the server.

If you are into bot farming your own trial ally 20s with your horde, then I guess so. Got screenies so lets not get into the debate.

Crutching, exploiting, botting. Thats what AP is made of. You get the rep that goes with the server.

We really do not need people like you on the forums

Crutching, exploiting, botting.

This is true wherever you go. Botting especially.

If you don't agree with the behavior, then don't engage in it or associate with those who do. You also have tickets to Blizz as recourse if you encounter inappropriate behavior.

There are plenty of people on AP who do not engage in such acts. Just like there are plenty of people on [name random server here] who don't as well. There are bad apples everywhere. This isn't exclusive to one server. It isn't strictly necessary to trash AP and/or spout garbage off at every turn.

As for the OP:

I would name AP as your largest option. With places like BWL and Vashj as smaller ones.

Were always happy to have a new Vashjian :D. Everybody in the addon are always down for bgs, as for social, our addon has unique conversations.

Having played on all of these servers i would say that

For premades:
Horde: AP is larger than BWL but the quality of players is generally the same you just have to know who to look for. On AP it will be easier to find a premade at all hours, but not always with those specific people you are looking for. BWL may not have activity 24/7 but when they do you'll almost always have quality people to play with
Ally: This one is similar to the horde, except i would say that AP=Vashj>MG in size

For chat:
All servers have there great chat moments. All servers have their share of douchebags that want to ruin your fun. AP just has more of the latter because it has more people. On AP it might be harder to have a small conversation in chat because so many others are using it. While on other servers it might be hard to get anyone to talk to at certain hours, activity is all based on the times that you can play. '

What servers i prefer:
Having played on them all and having 20's on them all as well as extensive experience being the only person on a server I would put them in this order based on personal preferance alone, this is how i like them not how the quality of the server is.

For ally: MG>Vashj=AP>Alone
For Horde BWL>AP=Alone

Biggest tip i can give you is on any server find 1-3 friends that are on when you are and play with them, You may ever end up on a server I didn't say. Some people like the quite life, and some people like to play with lots of others. As for AP its a love it or hate it place you just have to play on it yourself to find out, dont think that everything said here on TI is 100% true and un-biased, because it isn't. Every post made on here, even mine has a certain level of personal biases. No one can tell you which sever is best for you. That is something that can only be done through actually rolling a toon on that server and playing there,

Users who are viewing this thread