Best Professions.

I think that spell power is in fact the best enchant if not in specific situations.

But than again, i dont play a caster, so cant be 100 % sure.

If someone could confirm that 63 spell power is in fact bis enchant that would be great.

It should be, On-use or Passive/static buffs have almost always been preferred to 'Procs', Mainly due to the fact it tends to pop up and you do not get 100% of the benefit of it, due to movement, crowd control, sudden change in situation, Whereas in PvE you can literally just sit there and mash out your rotation, thus gaining much more from the 'proc'.

Have had the odd paladin HoJ me, have it suddenly proc, and proceed to exorcism me down before the HoJ ends, so it may still have its uses.

It should be, On-use or Passive/static buffs have almost always been preferred to 'Procs', Mainly due to the fact it tends to pop up and you do not get 100% of the benefit of it, due to movement, crowd control, sudden change in situation, Whereas in PvE you can literally just sit there and mash out your rotation, thus gaining much more from the 'proc'.

Have had the odd paladin HoJ me, have it suddenly proc, and proceed to exorcism me down before the HoJ ends, so it may still have its uses.

Agree, this is why i would say spell power for Player vs. Player and perhaps black magic or a " procc " enchant in Player vs. Environment situations.

Agree, this is why i would say spell power for Player vs. Player and perhaps black magic or a " procc " enchant in Player vs. Environment situations.

Yeah, Even though the raw static stats could outweigh the bonus of (In this case, haste from black magic) procs, even with 0 movement, without getting into the numbers, 1:30 AM. /Yawn

For example in my opinion a rogue should enchant 26 agy on both 1 hand weapon instead of mongoose. But there're alot that prefer proc enchant...

As i told u before Esotra i think that 63 spellpower is better.

For example in my opinion a rogue should enchant 26 agy on both 1 hand weapon instead of mongoose. But there're alot that prefer proc enchant...

Wut, was agreeing that Static/passive enchants are usually better then a 'proc', in a pvp scenario.

nope black magic is easy best for holy in arena helps with burst and heals > static sp when you way up benefits you can easily see its better in action then on the calc

once again may sound good really isnt

I've seen some pallies go LW for the 108 stam to bracers. But I would deff. use eng for tazik or synapse. When you are doing 2s it helps your partners burst a lot to use it.

I've seen some pallies go LW for the 108 stam to bracers. But I would deff. use eng for tazik or synapse. When you are doing 2s it helps your partners burst a lot to use it.

yuck 108 stam a pally with survival issues? could only see a point in that for rbg prot but even then frost resist to bracer would be better depending if they use rogues for return with double synapse or mages

yuck 108 stam a pally with survival issues? could only see a point in that for rbg prot but even then frost resist to bracer would be better depending if they use rogues for return with double synapse or mages

hah, what i was gonna do is get two bracers, one with 76 SP and one with frost resist, and swap if i come across a mage in arena

hah, what i was gonna do is get two bracers, one with 76 SP and one with frost resist, and swap if i come across a mage in arena

Cant swap gear mid-game, just Mainhands, offhands, shields, ranged weapons, etc.

Can swap it between games and in the pre-match prep, if you get the same team, again, and again.
<

Jewelcrafting is the best prof statwise, no discussion. It's just adding 1s and 2s how is this hard to find out?

Ofc engi cause no faceroll is no rating

My pally who i recently turned into a 72 ret twink has and still is Eng and blacksmithing. every 70 should be eng no matter what spec, class my pally got lucky and got synapse so its very useful for burst in arena.

You could go with Eather JC or BS for your next one.. I went with BS becouse i already have a JC and BS at the time i got it use to have this helm enchant whitch still does the mc but back in the day it would give you a shit ton of stam. you could still go with bs for the helm enchant to MC some one if you perfer it over the 18 stam 20 resil helm enchant. not sure if you can use the mc or not in arena.

So pretty much Eng is a must have trinkets are really nice and if you get lucky you can get synapse or the other one. then JC or BS if you already have a JC on that server

Users who are viewing this thread