Best places to farm ilvl 28 in nazmir/drustvar?

I might have missed something, so before I start my farm, do I've to be on specific chromie timeline to be able to get the socket upgrade for the green boes dropped in Nazmir?

I'm sitting on nazmir while waiting TBC dungeon. Already got some items with socket. Also got many items with different upgrades w/o special timeline (aka bfa) before, same as Legion timeline.
20lvl vet.

In drustvar go on current time/WM off. Then go to the pig farm at fallhaven (search fallhaven pig on wowhead to see where) they drop green BoEs like candy, have a chance at teebus sword and purple BoE shit like that too. Great gold farm also, when I go there usually theres 2 druids chilling and pulling all of the instantly respawning pigs, i can just sit in there and aoe tag all of them and get free loot

What item lvl req lvl would they scale when farming on 20 for the boe/teebus?

Hey,

I looked at this thread comparing Nazmir/Drustvar, but nobody seemed to mention the spots they farmed at in Nazmir. I'm on a F2P account, so I don't think I can get to Drustvar to farm the porcupines :(

Which are the best areas to farm BoEs in Nazmir? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You can visit drustvar from the stormwind city (for the horde: orgri > dirigible to the stranglethorn vale > westfall > swimming to the stormiwnd > ship to the boralus).
UPD: I found that u can visit drustvar as a horde without dying near a ship in the Stormwind: u can just "stick" to the ship in the water, and then change location as usualy. Yep, being in the water lol.

But bear in mind, pigs in drustvar don't have any cloth armour in theier loot table. Also no rings.
___
I'm casual 20lvl vet.
On nazmir i'm farming two spots:
The first one - 45.76 1-2mob per fight, so no chance to die. A little delay (10-20sec) between circles if i'm alone there. It's near the fly point which is usefull sometimes. Thats "old school" hyperspawn spot, but i never seen farmers there after prepatch. Chill farm, just to kill some time between dungeons. BEWARE: they have shadow school dmg!!! If u are leaving The Blood Furnace (TBC dungeon) there, then u'll be with 2min debuff which increase all shadow dmg to u by 1k (these debuff will be from the trash before the last boss in The Blood Furnace), so u can be oneshoted due this debuff.

The second spot - it's a big location around 47.52: there so many mobs, so u can farm them non stop, but also can be traped, be careful with your path. Also there can be found multiboxers with 2x4 parties, so u can get "easy" loot by tagging. But for some weird reason their mobs are grey for me, so i must tag them first, if i wanna get some loot. It's not perfect farm, but still MUCH faster than solo. I recommend u to get www.wowhead.com/item=113082/ if u wanna farm this spot, bcs there so many mobs and ring can be usefull.

PS sorry for my bEd english.

Last edited:
I'm sitting on nazmir while waiting TBC dungeon. Already got some items with socket. Also got many items with different upgrades w/o special timeline (aka bfa) before, same as Legion timeline.
20lvl vet.
Okay, so timeline doesn't seem to be a factor - thanks for the answer :)

20lvl vet.
Where in Naz have you had the most success?

Where in Naz have you had the most success?
+- same in both spot (check the next thread, there similar posts about the spots for farm) if i'm alone, but i like the second one bcs there many mobs so i can multidoting them as spriest. Plus some of them can be oneshoted due low hp. Also, there can be multiboxers which will help me a bit.

I have ~200 kills in nazmir (solo). To little number for stats.
___
already got some items with socket/additional stats in both places but not for my class, unlucky.

Last edited:
The first one - 45.76
The second spot - it's a big location around 47.52:

So helpful to get co-ordinates rather than vague mob based info. Thank you. :)

(Plus - English excellent!! Better than many native speakers.)

You can visit drustvar from the stormwind city (for the horde: orgri > dirigible to the stranglethorn vale > westfall > swimming to the stormiwnd > ship to the boralus). But bear in mind, pigs in drustvar don't have any cloth armour in theier loot table. Also no rings.
___
I'm casual 20lvl vet.
The first one - 45.76 1-2mob per fight, so no chance to die. A little delay (10-20sec) between circles if i'm alone there. It's near the fly point which is usefull sometimes. Thats "old school" hyperspawn spot, but i never seen farmers there after prepatch. Chill farm, just to kill some time between dungeons. BEWARE: they have shadow school dmg!!! If u are leaving The Blood Furnace (TBC dungeon) there, then u'll be with 2min debuff which increase all shadow dmg to u by 1k (these debuff will be from the trash before the last boss in The Blood Furnace), so u can be oneshoted due this debuff.

The second spot - it's a big location around 47.52: there so many mobs, so u can farm them non stop, but also can be traped, be careful with your path. Also there can be found multiboxers with 2x4 parties, so u can get "easy" loot by tagging. But for some weird reason their mobs are grey for me, so i must tag them first, if i wanna get some loot. It's not perfect farm, but still MUCH faster than solo. I recommend u to get www.wowhead.com/item=113082/ if u wanna farm this spot, bcs there so many mobs and ring can be usefull.

PS sorry for my bEd english.
Thank you so much. I am still strongly FOR having the person who thought the miss mechanic was a good idea being shot out of a cannon

Are these the NPCs you are farming successfully?
Both places about the blood trolls. Doesn't matter which one bcs they all have similar loot. Even the small ones on the second spot (with "empty" health bar aka minions).
Can't write their names atm, but u can always check them on wowhead, and i recommend u to do this before starting the farm: i got over 10k pig kills on drustvar before notice (thanks, wowhead) that they can't drop any cloth armour which i wanted... Yeah, i was to lazy to check them before starting the farm... But as i said before - that was a good lesson for me.
___

I found that u can visit drustvar as a horde without dying near a ship in the Stormwind: u can "stick" to the ship and change location as usualy being in the water lol.
[doublepost=1606138606,1606136868][/doublepost]I'm sorry for the link, but with my english i can't explain it for ppl, so i did some screenshots about the spots in nazmir, that i hope will be usefull... Also, sorry for really bad quality.

This is where i'm farming some items as a 20lvl vet. All mobs about the blood trolls.
https://imgur.com/a/hK4ikMA
___
When u'll be on the spots, check the mobs name on wowhead to see which items they can drop, before farm them!
[doublepost=1606138994][/doublepost]BTW in the "dark" spot u don't need to follow all path from screenshots bcs they will be respawn faster than u can kill them, so u can be easily trapped by ta new mobs. Find a better place for yourself somewhere in there. It's a really big place.

Last edited:
on my level 25 DK I've been farming the Un-instanced version of Eye of Azshara, right under Dalaran on the map, there are about 16 packs of mobs called "seasalt droplets" with 8 mobs per pack, you will never run out of mobs
How do I get there, do I need to swim? And What’s the best farming spec for a 25 dk?

Ok I’ll try that, you see any good loot so far?

i've sold Boes greens for about 1.2 mil gold so far, from about 2 weeks of farming
upload_2020-11-25_17-38-18.png

Users who are viewing this thread