Best Of ALL CLASSES not just the shit thread below of just rmp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i carried you in 3s seblol you prick ! XD me and hyper did atleast

Rogue: Yow
Mage: Priest
Priest: Snape
Death Knight: Taylorswift
Shaman: Hexi
Warrior: Intercepter
Hunter:
Warlock:
Paladin:
Druid: Bobx

Rogue: Naróqt
Mage: Naroqt
Priest: Naroxx
Death Knight: Unclebums
Shaman: Nihlo
Warrior: Narô
Hunter: Nihló
Warlock: Elisyne
Paladin: Naró
Druid: Naroxqt

just kidding :p

In my opinion there arent many player who're really impressive.
There's a bunch of player who are above average, but never seen anyone who surprised me with perfect communication, cd useage and positioning.
Shouldn't mean im perfect, but i think i have my experiences.

After 2 seasons of semi-serious twinking I can officially point out some names, in positive and negative ways.

I'll divide this in two with 'Best players' and 'Wannabe best players'

Some names that have impressed me:

-Cyber and Djspringz (probably best 2 mages and best double mage team), followed by freddielance/sheeq
-Yow and Twinxrogue best rogues
- Shadowmeldx
- Micz or something like that, I remember him tanking me forever in bgs
- Intercepter good warrior, I also don't know any other
- Kicts and Happybunny, both quite good
- Can't remember the name of any shaman I've met
- There was a good lock last season, even with blue gems and mediocre gear he was owning as destro/disc at 2300+ mmr cannot remember name tho

Now people that believe they are fucking awesome and it's pretty much the opposite:

- Sponzorusa or whatever your name is, worst mage i've ever faced, also try to improve your english.
- Taylorswift, yeah not much to say horrid DK that points itself as being the best, don't really need to say why
- Kilëür or smthg similar, plays the most broken class in bgs, surronded by healers and slash emotes, can't break 1.5k in arena
- Rogues that have glaive set and only open when vanish/cloak is up, makes BGing a fun aspect of the twink experience. karinó or w/e he is called is a good example of a horrid rogue.

See I just made this thread much more interesting, hopefully post won't be deleted and my account not banned, jk twinkinfo.

/pce

After 2 seasons of semi-serious twinking I can officially point out some names, in positive and negative ways.

I'll divide this in two with 'Best players' and 'Wannabe best players'

Some names that have impressed me:

-Cyber and Djspringz (probably best 2 mages and best double mage team), followed by freddielance/sheeq
-Yow and Twinxrogue best rogues
- Shadowmeldx
- Micz or something like that, I remember him tanking me forever in bgs
- Intercepter good warrior, I also don't know any other
- Kicts and Happybunny, both quite good
- Can't remember the name of any shaman I've met
- There was a good lock last season, even with blue gems and mediocre gear he was owning as destro/disc at 2300+ mmr cannot remember name tho

Now people that believe they are fucking awesome and it's pretty much the opposite:

- Sponzorusa or whatever your name is, worst mage i've ever faced, also try to improve your english.
- Taylorswift, yeah not much to say horrid DK that points itself as being the best, don't really need to say why
- Kilëür or smthg similar, plays the most broken class in bgs, surronded by healers and slash emotes, can't break 1.5k in arena
- Rogues that have glaive set and only open when vanish/cloak is up, makes BGing a fun aspect of the twink experience. karinó or w/e he is called is a good example of a horrid rogue.

See I just made this thread much more interesting, hopefully post won't be deleted and my account not banned, jk twinkinfo.

/pce

I agree with you on some points but not what you said about kharinò . He isnt one of the 1000 Warglaive/ Pve Rogues who are bad and just carried by gear.

did razzerz get banned for this thread?

These types of threads always tend to end in tears, somebody getting banned, Nesy getting poked at, about his post count, People making new accounts, just to respond to bans, People comparing arena ratings, comps, who queued up against them, Explaining how X Comp takes more skill then Y, Carried by Z, Etc, etc, until eventually the thread is closed.

All of this has happened before, And will happen again.

Rogue: Yow
Mage: Cyber, Grando and Djspringz
Priest: Naroxx
Death Knight: There are no good dks jk Dradzor beast dk
Druid: Tereca
Hunter: Naroxx
Paladin: Naroxx
Warrior: Not a clue
Shaman: Kendroid
Warlock: Daveyx
[FONT=Georgia, Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

These types of threads always tend to end in tears, somebody getting banned, Nesy getting poked at, about his post count, People making new accounts, just to respond to bans, People comparing arena ratings, comps, who queued up against them, Explaining how X Comp takes more skill then Y, Carried by Z, Etc, etc, until eventually the thread is closed.

All of this has happened before, And will happen again.
so.... did razzerz get banned for this thread? just curious.. i think you forgot to answer in your post, and yeah i don't know why anyone would make a thread like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread