Best Of ALL CLASSES not just the shit thread below of just rmp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razzerz

loco 'till the lights out
Im Best warrior WORLD! no jk, But pixie isnt that's for sure ;)

Prolly the 2400, 3v3 warr. Highest rated that is.

Rogue : Nesyla Jk, Yowoneeeee.
Mage: Djspríngzx @ Defias Brotherhood - Game Guide - World of Warcraft or Cyberskurk @ Defias Brotherhood - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
Priest : Sparakly!!1111 on a serious note, Shadowmeldx or Vap.
Death Knight: Tetarius. jk Miczx <3
Druid: Bobx <3
Hunter : Kilëür
Paladin : Seb or Spellhealer.
Warrior : pixie <3
Shaman : Hex <3
Warlock : Probs that Festergale dude.

First of all i wouldn't really say an emote spamming hunter is the best there is. I'd say Hordeus is, he clearly knows what he's doing. Or that russian hunter with his nice disengage use. To bad there's isn't more people playing hunter, course fuck me sideways they are strong if well played!
Warrior; there's only 1 player. And that'd be unrest from my guild. I havn't seen any other warrior make it to 2.3k in 3s, and ye he clearly knows what he's doing too
Shaman; well as far as i recall Hex keeps dispelling my flame shock, and his lack of using wind sear clearly shows he's lacking knowlegde about shamans. Not really a guy i'd trust being my pocket healer honestly
Druids; ye Bobx, sunshine and Manaki. All 3 knows exacktly what they are doing as resto, and Manaki even made it to 2.2 as feral with a shitty disc teammate.

But why do i even bother. How do you define what it means being the best player as a class. And who cares even, pointless thread? =]

As for druid, i dont know who bobx is but i armoried him and he is not the best.. he has 2.2k in 2's ive seen druids with arena master

As for druid, i dont know who bobx is but i armoried him and he is not the best.. he has 2.2k in 2's ive seen druids with arena master
How can you judge people by armories? Armories mean fuck all, OMGZ!! GUYZ I ARMORIED THIS DUDE YE AND HE HAS ARENA MASTOR SOOO GOOD.

Jk

Bobx <3 > All

I think i shit myself.......Pixie ain't even remotely good, if you were to make a thread called worst of each class, you could put him as rogue.

Opinion invalid. No rage quitters / raging officers who kicks innocent guildies is allowed on this thread, Kkthxbai

Opinion invalid. No rage quitters / raging officers who kicks innocent guildies is allowed on this thread, Kkthxbai
+1 it was a dick moving kicking him because he lost a base, I heared he called inc 30 sec before 4 people got to him and nobody came, but ye.

micz the 2200 shitter hehehehehe.....hhzhzhzhehehehehehehe............ghehehehehehehehe

rogue:Cyanerd/yowone
Priest : Vapriest/pixie
Death Knight : Happybunny/Taylorswift
Shaman : Hexi
warrior : Beastyboy with german Bs
hunter : Khrysos/Kileur
Mage : Hypercranks / Bestmageqtx
warlock : Loztar @ Frostwhisper - Game Guide - World of Warcraft , he got hacked recently was 2.4 as MLS with hexi?
Paladin : Ernesto/sebqt
Druid : Bobx

Period.

Ragequitters? didnt you cry for like an hour to Vapriest after we farmed you 6-0 in 3vs T_T? or am i mistaken another shit shaman called Shalian.....yeah your done stay small

And second of all, everyone in the rbg we lost, agreed it was cus of Bobx, he called income, at his base 2 sec before they gipped him, that was the only reason we lost the game, hence we were winning before with 5-6 flag caps, and u still had none.....but yes i guess he is innocent....but guilty in being shit...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ragequitters? didnt you cry for like an hour to Vapriest after we farmed you 6-0 in 3vs T_T? or am i mistaken another shit shaman called Shalian.....yeah your done stay small

2 rogues with synapse farming resto druid, ye all impressive /golfclap

But face it Cyanerds, you're a shit player blaming others, when it's a team game obviously. It's not 1 players bad if you lose a RBG, it's the taem fault. You're just way to immature to deal with it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread