US Best of 19s vs Best of 20s

RACHEL???

The 19s would just complain the entire time, open up a bunch of polls on who likes them more, and try to insult their way to victory.

Which, I guess in theory could work, if you're Guybrush Threepwood.

The 19s would just complain the entire time, open up a bunch of polls on who likes them more, and try to insult their way to victory.

Which, I guess in theory could work, if you're Guybrush Threepwood.

toxic

tbh 19's would be at an advantage since they are used to playing with a handicap with no mounts ....should be a walk in the park for them. The strats that come out of 19's is way advanced then 20's.Playing 19's you need to think 3 steps ahead to win a game convicingly. This is all in reference to wsg. I play both brackets and have implemented 19 strats which have won games that an avg 20 wouldn't understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wil
tbh 19's would be at an advantage since they are used to playing with a handicap with no mounts ....should be a walk in the park for them. The strats that come out of 19's is way advanced then 20's.Playing 19's you need to think 3 steps to win a game convicingly. This is all in reference to wsg. I play both brackets and have implemented 19 strats which have won games that an avg 20 wouldn't understand.
Good point, but I think a lot of 20s have also played 19s.

And also, those strategies aren't going to come in really any help, you know, with mounts.

:LUL: a bunch of inbred 14 y/o f2p kids wouldnt stand a gd chance against 19s

and the 20s that play 19s aswell, suck at it miserably.

The embarrassing performances of the level 20s that have played in the past twink cups is enough to show you how big of a joke the 20-29 bracket is.

Ahh, the arrogance and toxicity that is the cesspool of the majority of 19s at it's finest. Convinced to the core that any other brackets are awful, and that they are the most skilled at PVP in the game, bar none.

:rolleyes:

Ahh, the arrogance and toxicity that is the cesspool of the majority of 19s at it's finest. Convinced to the core that any other brackets are awful, and that they are the most skilled at PVP in the game, bar none.

:rolleyes:

Honestly, pug-wise, any bracket is probably as good as the next in terms of average skill level. One could even argue that the higher you go, the better the average player, simply because they have played for longer, and gotten somewhat more used to their class and the game in general.

But in terms of twink players, you will find the most seasoned players in the 19s bracket. The evidence is scattered all over the website, including tournament history.

Now, personally, idgaf about toxicity or w/e, but ones grudge shouldn't cloud the ability to look at the statistics. If you pick B because you hate A, that doesn't make for a reasonable choice.

Users who are viewing this thread