Best of 19s (US) - Old school

Status
Not open for further replies.
twinkmkfour!!!! no i'm not, David gave me G lead to start the guild back up again, you should know who I am Conq 19 blood elf pally/rythus/gulz =P

nice list mkfour i would add Gauz to either druid or warrior, Mythos to rogue, Push hunter, Cptnjack warlock, Ice mage

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone from Dominate

Anyone from WBBTEZ

Anyone from Mayhem

Sherman

Marzul

Anyone from SD

Kidneypopper

Quara

Whuda

Pepper

Delusions

Savedbyelves

Pinkcess

Cruzcontrol

Oswald

Rejubz

Raunch

Phagina

Tombrady

Reyll

Pinkcess

Slugg

Drayner

Jak

Kablam

Sheep

Medbot

Mazzuratti

Korimar

Ibeshockin

Aurio

Snowshoes

Flagbot

Purgebot

Ibehealin

Fael

Dispel

Juggarnaut

Pluh

Mazurati

Chuckk (Akfourtysevin)

Anyone from Mtu

Pally (horde side with the alt code)

Zangoose

Salt

Ihealfat

Pizza

Ebayed

Deathsstone

Gabie

Wheezie

Seep

Sylvatic

Tence

JANIK

Nittpick

Annoying

Anar

Wrecked

Maimster

Frusion

Numbcore

Marcey

Fredricho

Reeto

Veg

Fry

Ninutu

Pwndepot

Finraziel

Derna

Silin

Earth

Rosetti

Rejubz<3

Peelzy

Warxpro

Patton

Zerochance

Thalof

Fear

Drophard

Hypnosis

Shadowyets

Judgejudy

Domhring

Mocha

Mandil

Phagina

Fortt

Manigma

Smokiebeard

Ubr

Lol with the alt codes

Iice

Stfuppercut

Kiskuman

Qualixx

Freezaholic

Lilweezy

Aoe

Lucris

Tostapane

Slyfox

Anyone from Gunslinger

Jericho

Bone

Mcgriddles

Colmac

Earthroots

Painaid

Delight

Med

Pattar

Korimar

Outofrange

MEGBADDDDDDDDDDDD

Canna

Bearmeh

Healbot

Bam

Echoes

Carrot

Igne

Real

Rm

Mm

Muskie

Smoozy <3

Juhles

Yets

Lassalope

Jafizz

Scarcity

Firetruck

Foris

Ranaraa

Commix

Oopwned

Scott

Flagadin

Zang

Quietkill

Shalale/Sarsaparilla (Best lock to ever exist)

Eurys

Mythos

Duckhunt

Vita

Edit: Can't find the old list posted here at World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums ->

Yet somehow I can discover parts of it by searching some names but I cannot find the whole post. I hope patton has this saved somewhere.

Not much of a list but the ones who gave me issues back when was painaid yoggiebear dannyburrito and i think clott

Rogue: Freshtadeath, Tinactin, Wapstur
Druid: Blake, Fc
Mage: Cloudkill, Bebetta
Hunter: Atax, Pizza
Paladin: Math, Pwntage
Shaman: Velric, Purj, Farmthis
Warlock: Maineak
Priest: Bowchicka, Primus
Warrior: Trisun, Trendy, Cliche, Sillus

idk y people put velric #1 i have done multiple duels against him back in the day and he never once beat me Igne/DA/Farmthis are levels ahead of him imo

idk y people put velric #1 i have done multiple duels against him back in the day and he never once beat me Igne/DA/Farmthis are levels ahead of him imo

Pffft, I 3-1 Igne, and the only duel I lost I didn't have Stoneclaw Glyph on - Everybody else wanted his balls so bad

Pffft, I 3-1 Igne, and the only duel I lost I didn't have Stoneclaw Glyph on - Everybody else wanted his balls so bad

not trying to say hes bad or anything he was good but i member beating him 3-4 times in arena. and im no where near the best shaman ever

edit: are u velric?

Rogue Deathsstone/Daarkdan/Seep/Mythos/Bladesmaster
Druid: BigClancy/Bgpwner/Dazzlerazzle/Painaid
mage: Snowboots
Hunter: Atax/Sasattack/Bladesmaster/Pizza
Paladin: Tommytrojen/Dirtyauciton/Hbotz
Shaman: Farmthis/Igne/Dirtyauction/Lotatotems/Chrongral/Velric/Cannabis/Jiza
Warlock; Excrosim/Maineack/Praelium/Nocets
priest: Kidneypopper/Parx/Belome/Beaux/Devin
Warrior:Cliche/Bronzebear/

pizza is not a oldschool twink, the 19 hunter he doesn't play is, but neither are Best of 19s (US) - Old school

btw oldschool = pre-BC......not a johnny

not trying to say hes bad or anything he was good but i member beating him 3-4 times in arena. and im no where near the best shaman ever

edit: are u velric?

Nah, Purj - I had my name changed a while ago, dunno why I can't change it back again

how am I so hated in the tinkin to have the best premade record of any tink in over 4 guilds and not be talked about...

also only 2 ppl that any one said were worth saying

Perfection and Atax

cannabis, i'm certain it was someone else on velrics char. i've played against igne and would not consider him velrics level.

how am I so hated in the tinkin to have the best premade record of any tink in over 4 guilds and not be talked about...

also only 2 ppl that any one said were worth saying

Perfection and Atax

i mentioned both of them. i think bigclancy, slovak, llyodd and those bloodlust cats were always way better then anyone from cyclone or veng. they were the only group to truly beat MYT, which im not sure many people even know about. no apex crystal and 3 hour turtling involved... jk before any TTU kids start crying :p

some guys list back there, featured all these vengence guilds, as if they had done anything since BC except make used the boost, which had pretty much a better roster then CL but could never pull a full a team together unfortunately. RUIN guilds could always pull there shit together, pro's on backup if we're talking about MYT or MP. and then NO fucking MERCY, which was probably the best horde guild ever after MYT. no wonder it ended up as the 19 battlegroup home when twinking died. and i think that was partly due to was NM and DOA just before the drought, regularly premading, we always had games going in ruin that was our thing. i was originally recruited to NM from DOA by lethal, who wanted me to fill in as warrior on the NM premade team lol. i was fucking horrible and still am but i've had better premade experiences then most of you will ever have.

props to gauz, lethal and sleyin - the original sleyin from elune DOA, not this lil fag slayin i've been seeing around.
they created the two best guilds in ruin.

RIP PK

:confused: i was p faded writing this so sorry if it doesn't make sense, it should to anyone who was completely involved in 19s back in BC

i love u twinkmk bloodlust forever

cannabis, i'm certain it was someone else on velrics char. i've played against igne and would not consider him velrics leve
\

na we where talking in vent. it may have been when he came back i cannot remember but i know it was Vel

i love u twinkmk bloodlust forever
<3

na we where talking in vent. it may have been when he came back i cannot remember but i know it was Vel

oh true. well you've always been on your game as a shaman so no reason you couldn't have beat him, just surprising you would put Igne over him as shaman.

I don't think igne and velricc played at the same time, didn't vel stop after BC and Igne played in LK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread