Best of 19s EU

ginger?!!?!?!

I did not vote for ginger as i have seen him in maybe 5 wsg this expansion. Im not saying he hasnt played more, but from what i've seen, and from him being inactive, i voted for someone different. Perhaps Mesi did the same.

Donni, who is ur tink?

I did not vote for ginger as i have seen him in maybe 5 wsg this expansion. Im not saying he hasnt played more, but from what i've seen, and from him being inactive, i voted for someone different. Perhaps Mesi did the same.

Donni, who is ur tink?

I think you became active just when i became inactive :) and i don't care about lists tbh :p , everyone is entitled to their opinion. From the very little i saw of you i can tell u know what ur doing, same with aukko.

Rogue: Sooo many good... Really tough decision but for WSG skills I'll say Ondura.
Paladin: Snáck is my favourite!
Priest: I like Mesiqt's style in pvp, but Impûlse definitely the coolest priest to hang around with!
Lock: Garitos is a nice lock and plays it quite consistently so my vote goes for him :p
Hunter: Bóalol
Warrior: Balthasaur best fury, Critrage has the best offspec FCing I've seen a warrior do!
Shaman: Eljero, no competition here
Mage: Vianco best arcane, Cele plays nicely as frost :)
Druid: Pacz best heals, Scabere best balance, Maybe Scabe for FCing aswell since I see him carry quite often, also usually in balance spec which is a lot different from resto :p

I'd list honorable mentions and alternate "#1", but it'd take forevah! You people who don't like I didn't list them, you know yourself you're good so don't feel bad :)

this is the reason i didnt make a list, people tend to put friends guildies 1st

dunno how you can put critrage above zimt eljero above ginger/isael and snack above phonebook junoo ericha fhare.

if this a list of guys you just like to play with the most then i beg your pardon.

if this a list of guys you just like to play with the most then i beg your pardon.

Didnt u see the 'hang around with', and the 'favourite' might not mean the best, but the sexiest and nicest guy in world?
Mesi's list might not be who he think is amg wurlds #1 tinker, but who he likes the most, and still got some skills.

this is the reason i didnt make a list, people tend to put friends guildies 1st

dunno how you can put critrage above zimt eljero above ginger/isael and snack above phonebook junoo ericha fhare.

I can explain one by one why I picked the people who are on my list if you want. :) But yeah I somewhat agree with your theory of "everyone listin their guildies + frends lol", but it's not simple as that, there are reasons behind it all, which you might know if you read the previous Best 19s EU threads.

Also I listed 2 of my guildies as top players of the class throughout the list, maybe it's because I favour my guildies, or maybe Cárebears just happens to be one of the top guilds on EU?

Who knows... ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
droodelf;478295[I said:
]this is the reason i didnt make a list,[/I] people tend to put friends guildies 1st

I may go through your posts in this thread and make a list for you saint :p So far I have (from your opinon):

Pala: Phone, Jun, Ericah, Fhayr
Warr: Zimt
Shaman: Ginge/Isael
Rogue : friend or guildie
Druid : friend or guildie
Priest : friend or guildie
Hunter : friend or guildie
Mage : friend or guildie...

I am not EU, but here is my EU list based on polling research. It is probably in the upper 1% of lists in this thread.

Druid: Ownaque
Hunter: Rastaman
Mage: Vianco
Paladin: Fhayr
Priest: Hurrx
Rogue: Nazzr
Shaman: Gingerbred
Warlock: Garitos
Warrior: Zimt/Balditron

Didnt u see the 'hang around with', and the 'favourite' might not mean the best, but the sexiest and nicest guy in world?
Mesi's list might not be who he think is amg wurlds #1 tinker, but who he likes the most, and still got some skills.

yeah my bad, when i re-read the thread title it said list your twink bbf.

I can explain one by one why I picked the people who are on my list if you want.

i would love you to explain why you put scebere as a better fc than ownaque and snack above phonebook, the otheres are your opinion and we're all entitled to one, but i cant see the logic in these two.

edit:

most un-bias list i could come up with.

rogue: redrum
warr: baldi/zimt
lock: jana's lock w/e its called (yes he's a dick but still)
paladin: phone/ericah/fhayr/jun/baldimort
priest: hurrx/bubu
hunter: rastaman
mage: chill/cele/vianco
druid: ownaque/healbear
shammy: ginger/isael

they are others but these (imo) are the stand out ones

Last edited by a moderator:
i would love you to explain why you put scebere as a better fc than ownaque and snack above phonebook, the otheres are your opinion and we're all entitled to one, but i cant see the logic in these two.

I've hardly seen Ownaque FCing lately, he does some impressive stuff when he logs on but he just plays too seldom to make it for my list, as I've yet to see him carry for many consecutive games, or even more than 2 games a day at most. And even that is quite unlikely to see. Scabere on the other hand I see queing every other day, playing balance with his own style which is highly effective from what I've seen. I also see him FC or at least carry to pass the flag like on every single game he's on, and if you've tried balance FCing, I can tell you it's tricky as fuck. But Scabere handles it with skill every time I see him with the flag.

Phonebook might be the best pala FC out there, but when I haven't seen him on bgs for a month, and before that months ago, I will not list him as #1 as he doesn't play. All I see him do is play his priest, which he does nicely btw, and his hunter Halogen which he uses to generally midgank because he's bored of FCing.

Are you satisfied with the aforementioned reasoning now?

Are you satisfied with the aforementioned reasoning now?

yes ty, i see your logic now, unless someone plays 24/7 (no matter how many years they have played) they dont get listed.

How can you be the best if you don't play?

no man i actually think you're right, unless someone plays every day it shouldn't count.

no matter how "successful" they are!

How can you be the best if you don't play?

I some what agree with you, my list would have looked diffrently as well if sertan players were active. I dont blame you for not mentioning me, nor do i care.

Though i would say that there's better active pala's around than snack. Also just to be clear im only "farming" mid untill some one picks up the flag.

Users who are viewing this thread