Best of 19's EU version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi its farley

this thread starting to get funnier and funnier. Lol'd @ whoever said the stuff about skirmish. Try winning a wsg with your 2-man skirmish folks. It won't work no matter what your "skill" in skirmishing is(was).

this thread starting to get funnier and funnier. Lol'd @ whoever said the stuff about skirmish. Try winning a wsg with your 2-man skirmish folks. It won't work no matter what your "skill" in skirmishing is(was).

Isn't hard to be flag focused and generally aware of the map.

If you can prove me wrong Quinp I'd actually love to see it
<
But nowadays, the only way of testing skill across servers is in WSG/AB (which don't get me wrong - sucks ass). Skirmish doesn't exist anymore so there's no point dwelling on it. :/

No need to question whether I'm retarded or not btw - the answer is aye, I'm Scottish, it's a compulsary birth defect.
<

Edit: post needed more smileys

If you can prove me wrong Quinp I'd actually love to see it
<
But nowadays, the only way of testing skill across servers is in WSG/AB (which don't get me wrong - sucks ass). Skirmish doesn't exist anymore so there's no point dwelling on it. :/

No need to question whether I'm retarded or not btw - the answer is aye, I'm Scottish, it's a compulsary birth defect.
<

Edit: post needed more smileys

I cant debate with you when your man enough to call your self retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread