Best level 70 Rogue and Priest in the world - a MUST read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI CHILLTON FRENDE. Seablue dont say anything about Hydra 9, it showed gameplay skilled gamplay even. Your teaser is just shitters vs shit players.

ur mad because all got for xmas was a pair of socks and a wow subscription wrapped in a box.

Keep disbanding team and remaking to get faster ques for fotage.. fuck sitting in que for 10mins each time to que against a team for a easy win;p but will get ratings now just for you.

Then it isnt 2.4k+ mmr.................

Yeah it is
<
Our team mmr is 2.4k - First 10 games are random, but the teaser fotage had about 7 games in? all on like the 11th-13th game =2.4k + mmr.

No 1550 achis, you say that you leave and join teams all the time. Each time you leave a time you get -200 mmr or around that so no it isnt 2.4k+ mmr. Try haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarder

No 1550 achis, you say that you leave and join teams all the time. Each time you leave a time you get -200 mmr or around that so no it isnt 2.4k+ mmr. Try haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarder

Each time you leave you don't actually get -200 mmr - atleast not at 70, tested it - however lets say for arguements sake you did.. we drop from say 2480-2500 to 2250-2300, then we win 10games = 2400 + then we film the 11th game, 12th game = 2.4k +

"Try Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarder"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS BORO IS THE BEST, WHO DARES TO SAY DIFFERENT, BORO BEST 70!.!?!!!?

P.S I ATTACHED A COOKIES <>>>><<><><

I don't understand... Why does it seem like every EU twink has arena master/all rbg titles? Is twinking that much more active over there?? Wtb country change.

I don't understand... Why does it seem like every EU twink has arena master/all rbg titles? Is twinking that much more active over there?? Wtb country change.

Everything is wintraded at eu at this moment, guilds helping eachother and the helped guild helps a new one, like a chain effect. Stay at us atleast more fun with legitly trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread