Best Level 19 Twink To Make

Dorf assasination rogue is where its at.

[font=trajan, tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Indeed, as posters above have kindly stated and I will affirm, for a class that suits your description I would recommend restoration SHAMAN, demonology WARLOCK and for extra tanky tanky and very survivable protection WARRIOR with a TWO HANDED sword. Posters above who have talked about the ludicrous choice of a hunter (indeed a weak class) are deluded unless you focus on a melee orientated one, stacking strength of coarse.[/font]

[font=trajan, tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]

[font=trajan, tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Your community friend,[/font]

[font=trajan, tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Wally[/font]

Could you possibly get a character plnner for 19 lock BiS? cheers mate
<
gonna roll lock or feral like Faryon said

Of coarse, chardev is not working for me at this moment but I will try and whip you up a demonology warlock armory

for you in order

#1 holy paladin

#2 priest

#3 hunter or mage

Lock, Resto shaman, warrior, priest in that order. Don't listen to the ones that are lying to you. Any of these classes will pwn.

Maybe shammy should be first. Yeah, shaman then lock. Although I did see this lock that like, totally destroyed a shammy in WSG once. It was epic.

Srsly guys, stop trolling him. He's new to the bracket, let's atleast be honest.

All these guys saying hunter, paladin and rogue etc. they are just trying to get you to pick the wrong and under-powered class.

I have served this bracket for a long time and I've given many advices (see my postcount) so I'm not telling BS or anything.

For pure and insane dmg: Warlock, the nasty crits that appear when speced in Destro can hardly be beaten by any other class.

For survival + decent dmg: Resto Shaman, having earth shield grants you alot of mobility and on top of that you have a powerfull healing spell. Whenever you need to assist your team with some dmg, just throw one or two lightning bolts.

Good mobility + good dmg: Arms warrior, just try to get as much crit as possible and you can nuke any target down (even a insanely OP prot warrior). With your charge-ability the mobility should never be a problem.

For FC:ing: Prot Warrior all the way (especially when solo-queueing) you can last for DAYS man, just be sure to not run into a group of 7+ of the opposing team.

You are very welcome for this post, I put pretty much effort in trying to make a good over-look for you, now it's up to you to decide which class you want to play.

Srsly guys, stop trolling him. He's new to the bracket, let's atleast be honest.

All these guys saying hunter, paladin and rogue etc. they are just trying to get you to pick the wrong and under-powered class.

I have served this bracket for a long time and I've given many advices (see my postcount) so I'm not telling BS or anything.

For pure and insane dmg: Warlock, the nasty crits that appear when speced in Destro can hardly be beaten by any other class.

For survival + decent dmg: Resto Shaman, having earth shield grants you alot of mobility and on top of that you have a powerfull healing spell. Whenever you need to assist your team with some dmg, just throw one or two lightning bolts.

Good mobility + good dmg: Arms warrior, just try to get as much crit as possible and you can nuke any target down (even a insanely OP prot warrior). With your charge-ability the mobility should never be a problem.

For FC:ing: Prot Warrior all the way (especially when solo-queueing) you can last for DAYS man, just be sure to not run into a group of 7+ of the opposing team.

You are very welcome for this post, I put pretty much effort in trying to make a good over-look for you, now it's up to you to decide which class you want to play.

Couldn't tell if this was a troll comment.... Hunter and Under-powered in the same sentence? This is Madness

Retri paladin is for you

I really do hope you are being sarcastic. Ret pallies may hit hard but if an arcane mage/hunter even looks a ret pally in the eyes he dies. The small flash of lights dont even heal past auto shots, if you spam heal ur oom in a few casts, and if lay on hands is on cd ur dead right away. Try to stun them with hammer of justice, they trinket and scatter shor/disengage/concussion shot ya, or in a mages case trinket and blink then proceed to wtfpwn you.

Without pocket heals or los to crutch on ret pallies are destroyed unless the opponent is a complete noob/undergeared.

or in a mages case trinket and blink then proceed to wtfpwn you.

if the mages you're fighting trinket before blinking while HoJ'd, they're terribad. blink breaks stun
<

Opinions are opinions, but when it comes down to it, play something you will enjoy, dedicate to, and play with skill.

In my opinion, A rogue or Destro lock
<
But it's entirely up to you.

and you fucking idiots wonder why this bracket is in the shitter, someone comes in here looking for some help and you all just troll the shit out of him.

Users who are viewing this thread