Best in Slot Player vs. Player

Nearly 40'000 views ! :O

I guess ill find some time this week-end to update this !

Imo, that frost DK ring isn't good at all. You should put either the ring off Illidan or the one off of the Eredar Twins from Sunwell or Blessed Band of Karabar or what ever its called.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's something wrong with the disc priest chardev, it only has 37 spellpen but it should have ATLEAST 58 spellpen, from the cloak enchant and the wand.

You also do not have the mainhand enchanted for the second hemo rogue build (the one with fist weapons)

Last edited by a moderator:
The chardev of Holy Priest is totally wrong. '-' It's missing important talents, like Desperate Prayer, Test of Faith, Tome of Light, and important glyphs, like Glyph of Guardian Spirit and Glyph of Desperation.

This chardev is better: chardev 9

Pretty sure the choker is only bis for ret pallies frost dks and warriors

Thanks for the input, why would you think so? I'm wearing it under the recommendation of a friend but I think he's blinded by the fact its ball tingly rare.

ATM i'm at about 3.5k ap, so the extra agi isn't _essential_, its the only thing thats keeping me on it so far

I would like to point this out, that as a feral druid socketing for anything other than agility is pretty much useless and here's why. First, it's crit and AP which is what every feral should aim to max out, the more the better (to a certain extent, remember you're not a rogue). Second, it gives more dodge rating while in bear form (which in my setup adds up to 49.41% dodge chance) which would come in handy way better than resilience given the ridiculous amount of rogues and DKs in this bracket. Getting your bleeds up then going into bear (and stacking lacerate - which is OP damage) is probably the best way to play a feral when you're lacking a healer/in a big group in a BG from what I have observed.

Ferals are very squishy while in cat form and the only way they wont be is stacking resilience which, in turn, would be a HUGE loss in dps (unless you're gearing for FCing then thats a whole other case).

I would say the gear listed in the best in slot chardev for ferals is based on solo game play, however in my opinion this would be best in slot for overall game play and it works like a charm:

- Stacking full agility.
- JC neck.
- Either Blackened Naaru Silver or Sonic Booster.
- JC ring and Band of Ruinous Delight or Guardian's Band of Triumph.
- 4 piece Brutal gear since the set bonus is really useful.
- Either 4 piece Tier 6 or max socket off pieces instead (Leggings of the Immortal Night, Shadow Master's Boots, Don Alejandro's Money Belt and T6 bracers or Guardian's Dragonhide Bracers)

>> Note #1: In my personal opinion and preference, the Tier 6 4 piece set bonus is too good to give up on, however I haven't done the math to see if the off pieces out weigh the 4 piece set bonus, so I'm no judge.
>> Note #2: If you decide to go with the off pieces set up then I suggest going with Guardian's Band of Triumph and the Guardian's Dragonhide Bracers, the minor gain in resilience/survivability and minor loss in AP and dps is going to be made up for through the extra sockets on other pieces.

I assume this wasn't posted before since it's not correct on the main post but for herbalism, "Lifeblood - Grants 240 haste (not the mentioned 120) for 20 seconds" is the max rank for 70.

So, I guess this requires an update :>

LF a Lvl 70 PvP MoP BiS armory (or chardev if it's working correctly) for an arms warrior... thanks in advance! :cool:

(wow that's alot of abbreviations)

Users who are viewing this thread