Best Hunter's pet(s) for F2P

Quinte

Hi! I've decided to play as a hunter (marks/survival). I play as a full f2p account, for example, I don't have accest to dungeons and so on. Anyway, I want to ask you guys, what's the best hunter pet and what talent should it has? Right know, I've discovred Sekhan, a "tiger" from Highmountain. He's pretty good, but I want to know which is the best, if it is one.
Thanks!

Just try to fill out whatever needs you might have.

I personally have a ferocity pet for solo dungeons due to leech, as well as an endurance pet and a cunning one both of which I use exclusively for PvP, switching interchangeably based on whether I need the extra tankiness from survival of the fittest + the 5% hp bonus or more mobility. Both having grievous wounds as I use them for PvP.

Or you can just tame a sporebat to make rogues and death knights bleed from their anuses

You actually DO have access to dungeons! You just have to solo them for find a group who can create a party for you. The main pet for PvE content you WILL WANT is a Scalehide. Comes with the 10% leech buff and a 50% damage reduction for 12 seconds on a 60 second cooldown. Add Mend Pet into the mix, and you have a VERY durable pet for even the hardest bosses.

For PvP I use a Carrion Bird. It's also a leech pet, but it also gives the healing debuff to its target which will stay up 100% of the time if it stays on the target.

Users who are viewing this thread