Best horde race for rogue

Elf

yes, the torrent is superior

ud is a viable choice as well, though, cause of priests having both psychic scream and psyfiend

Belf definitely strongest IMO, UD comes as second. I herd goblin can be cool too, especially if you don't like using speed pots, because of the lack of mobility. But just a little bit of extra mobility with 2min cooldown, not that huge of an advantage.

EDIT: INB4 Mochaboi comes in advertising his coolest UD-Superfuge-defencerogue playstyle. Also all belf rogues are cookiecutters, new and bad too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Belf definitely strongest IMO, UD comes as second. I herd goblin can be cool too, especially if you don't like using speed pots, because of the lack of mobility. But just a little bit of extra mobility with 2min cooldown, not that huge of an advantage.

EDIT: INB4 Mochaboi comes in advertising his coolest UD-Superfuge-defencerogue playstyle. Also all belf rogues are cookiecutters, new and bad too.

Whats a coockiecutter? :p

Race choice is preference based when it comes to rogue.

Whats a coockiecutter? :p

In the 19s it means a character geared and built like how most of 19s would tell you to gear (also a build that has been proved to be effective and Best in Slot by most people), instead of using your own head to figure what kind of gearing / enchants / talents / races / etc compliments your own individual playstyle.

Bad definition but I hope it gets the job done :D

undead with sresist rings and sresist 2 cloak

or blood elf or orc cause they look the sickest

Play whatever race has the most swag with a fishing hat on.... aka undead hands down. /thread

undead if you're good at kicks. if you get faked a lot then you should probably crutch on torrent.

Kick doesn't affect all enemies within 8yds tho ;o Just saying I wouldn't compare torrent to kick, even though you might have a point there.

if you want sprint go worgen
if you want gouge go panda though not advicable since you would have to play without poisons for the racial to actually be useful and then there is hemo dot so dunno if panda is viable in hemo spec at least if you care for gouge

if you want sprint go worgen
if you want gouge go panda though not advicable since you would have to play without poisons for the racial to actually be useful and then there is hemo dot so dunno if panda is viable in hemo spec at least if you care for gouge
"horde"

Users who are viewing this thread