Best friend list thread

does lagg macro make thoose peeps around you lagg too?

great alternative to the bland "best of" threads.

Ah ye, something like that I was thinking of. Really bursty and tanky comps kind of displays the current state of 19. I was personally more into the positional, timing and conserving twinking. Currently it reminds me too much of 85 RBGs from Cata.

This Vianco is a druid? What's his main twink? I'm not really impressed by people playing druids well in the current state (I don't mean to be offensive, but I'm sure you agree it's not exactly fair odds ^^).

Sure, let them cheat. I hate that trialdruid keeps using that macro. He's a fucking moron, he keeps using it in Stormwind city so we miss queues. Faggot disconnecting random at random times without any logic to it. If he was a true pro, he'd use it to fake jump people off roof and not use it to lose the flag and lose us the game.

Guy is a moron.

(See what I did there? ;) )

-lindenkron

you know how many times that "connection" as saved his arse? sorry, if it barks imma think its a dog

This thread backfired but I guess this is what people want so.

Oh I just judged it by the premise, I didn't actually read it because I don't know anyone from EU. What went wrong?

Oh I just judged it by the premise, I didn't actually read it because I don't know anyone from EU. What went wrong?

Supposed to be a thread where we make lists of great friends, people who inspired us, positively affected us while twinking. ended up like every other EU thread with a bunch dickweeds arguing about nonsense

Supposed to be a thread where we make lists of great friends, people who inspired us, positively affected us while twinking. ended up like every other EU thread with a bunch dickweeds arguing about nonsense

Ye, that'll happen with lack of moderation. I haven't seen a moderator here in the past 7 days where I've looked at the forum.

@On topic though;

Bláckóut
Gratitude(Examiner)
Gryftor
Thewatchaa
Térr
Virreh

All the twinks from TwinkZ, DYFL, Aygat
All the French/German twinks from Al'akir that together with Saves the Day made Wotlk a pleasant experience for me.

Thank you.

Ye, that'll happen with lack of moderation. I haven't seen a moderator here in the past 7 days where I've looked at the forum.

@On topic though;

Bláckóut
Gratitude(Examiner)
Gryftor
Thewatchaa
Térr
Virreh

All the twinks from TwinkZ, DYFL, Aygat
All the French/German twinks from Al'akir that together with Saves the Day made Wotlk a pleasant experience for me.

Thank you.

i like your sig :O

OT: i luf every1

In regards to Lidenkron's last comment:

Would just like to clarify that I never implied that it was intentional on his part, aka lag-macro. Rather, my statement is that I cannot respect his decision to willingly FC, when he is fully aware of it ruining gameplay. If it affects both factions isnt really an issue here. If he's a "good lad" or not is not really of my concern either. I'd actually say we were kind of friends back in the day, but it doesnt change his position on this very matter. Reporting him seems to be futile, the only other choice Ive got seems to be to convince him of what he's doing is not "fair-play", if you will. I know my attitude may have been filled with a tincy bit of aggresion, and I apologize for that.

But when everything comes together, we all know he will probably continue to do what he's doing until he gets his internet connection stable, (when will that happen again?), so Ill rest my case here as well.

Sincerely sorry for 2nd derail eggbert, wont happen again. I just dont like to leave issues unsettled.

Hi, just now I glanced over the most recent forum posts and it seems like there might be some dissatisfaction. Unfortunately I can't read 9 pages right now. >_> But I'll be back later.

As not all of the moderators read 19s it would be greatly appreciated if you reported any problematic posts. :) Then whoever is online could hop to it and keep things peaceful!

And I think none of the staff have time to read every thread, so we're really relying on your reports and thankful for them. ^^

I would like to say thank you to all old school bads who cant evolve and became subpar players in cata and mop. thank you
It seems you are just waiting around for threads, who are meant to sharing social experiences within wow with the twinking community, just to troll them... Please fuck off if you have nothing constructive to say. Be nice and you might end on one of these lists yourself someday.

OT.
Ládyfang - the first twinker I got to know, back in TBC, taught me alot and was a really cool guy.
Mesik, Pitty, Yuf, Tesco - also really cool guys, who know what they are doing in the gulch, and as for the Carebears, welcommed me when I moved to Draenor.

Here are some names, probably forgetting several.

Technique
Idc(makaveli)
Dramatized
Doe
Imnot
Mesik
Stubs
Vian
Hurrx
Phone

Probably the people ive played with the most that are still active.

In regards to Lidenkron's last comment:

Would just like to clarify that I never implied that it was intentional on his part, aka lag-macro. Rather, my statement is that I cannot respect his decision to willingly FC, when he is fully aware of it ruining gameplay. If it affects both factions isnt really an issue here. If he's a "good lad" or not is not really of my concern either. I'd actually say we were kind of friends back in the day, but it doesnt change his position on this very matter. Reporting him seems to be futile, the only other choice Ive got seems to be to convince him of what he's doing is not "fair-play", if you will. I know my attitude may have been filled with a tincy bit of aggresion, and I apologize for that.

But when everything comes together, we all know he will probably continue to do what he's doing until he gets his internet connection stable, (when will that happen again?), so Ill rest my case here as well.

Sincerely sorry for 2nd derail eggbert, wont happen again. I just dont like to leave issues unsettled.

Without further discussion on this subject, just felt like saying that I appreciate your candor and honesty. Why can't we try and keep threads more civil like this one, without snappy comments, flames and sarcasm. I used to have such high hopes for twinking :) (I know, I'm an idiot don't rub it in).

I do recognize it's frustrating, but this is a forum for sharing knowledge information and socialize. Not for public ridicule... Well... at least that was the goal once... I have no clue these days since I'm not in "those circles" any more.

So as a closer, I just want to say thank you for this post - very well mannered, and sorry for going off-topic Eggbert.

Best regards,
lindenkron

Users who are viewing this thread