Best feet of the lynx world.

I vote link buys them and tests it. Who's with me?

./holds up hand

Well, OT, I am interested in the purchase. I just need to see them through trade on a toon first. Get at me.

What we need is someone with an item lvl 35, that is a REQUIRES lvl 30 to wear, on a lvl 30 character and then see if the boots enchant would display a requirement or not :p

Maby one can try with an old dinged 19 twink with engi and max it out to 225 and try the rocket boots at lv 20 or something :) Mine are on my 3rd account, not worth to just pay one month for that ofc ^^

Hm, ill go level my leveling mage to 20 and get engi up to 225 then and try, wanted to level them anyway, might be done tomorrow :)

Caulfield said:
He needs to stop being cheap with his sockets.

Well yeah, but the point was to show that all restrictions on an item and then enhancements that accompany it are shown if you don't meet them. I don't think that cata enchants have player level requirements because the item level requirements are so high.

Yeah I know, you proved your point.

So at one point, enchants did not require an item level. . . interesting. This means in theory that there could be some lv1 leather boots in someone's bank rotting away with Cat's swiftness on them. Or lv1 wrists with BC chants. That's insane.

Its the little things like this that players find that makes the game so free, It makes wow cool to play. But as blizzard nerf and change the game it feels like it becoming more narrow, and players are forced to play mainstream ~ 85s. Not cool.

chubs said:
or have never crawled out of bed at 4am to use wowhead filters thinking that something might work

There is less and less of this, the wow is shrinking, gaps being filled in.

The little finds like this are awesome, cheers.

Rivfader said:
Well yeah, but the point was to show that all restrictions on an item and then enhancements that accompany it are shown if you don't meet them. I don't think that cata enchants have player level requirements because the item level requirements are so high.

So you're basically concluding that this 12 stamina could potentially very well exist?

I got my doubts. Feet of the linx arent even enchantable with 12 stamina and as far as i know they were never a 35+ item. Anyway my 12 dodge is also still working on my cloak of my 10 rogue and not showing enchant needs level 25 but 12 dodge used to be a classic enchant and 12 stamina never was. Also 22 dodge on my formal dangui still works even that its a level 1 item now but does show enchant needs level 50 to work.

Its strange and raises questions, maby OP can clear this up.

leotseddap said:
I got my doubts. Feet of the linx arent even enchantable with 12 stamina and as far as i know they were never a 35+ item.

No enchats had level a requirement (neither item or player) at the start of BC.

lindenkron said:
So you're basically concluding that this 12 stamina could potentially very well exist?

Yes, very unlikely that it would have survived all this time. I mean afaik there could be a SF with mongoose out there, that was droppable at the start of BC right? I took a break between mid vanilla and mid BC when my buddy closed his account and I finally opened up my own so unfortunately I wasn't around for this sweet spot.

Users who are viewing this thread