Best F2P class for World PvP?

Hardc0re

Legend
I plan on rolling on a PvP server and do some world PvP. I plan to BiS the F2P class and try to get some hard matches for me (higher level players, 1 v N players against me, etc...)

What class would you recommend?

I know hunters are OP but they can't actually survive a mob, where as a rogue maybe I could with evasion/recup.

As a healer I don't know if I would be able to kill much ppl, maybe a prot Pally with op heals and good damage?

What BiS class would you recomend for unfair (against me) world pvp? and why?

I plan to record some videos and have lots of fun :)

i believe you don't get vanish until 24. the only advantage a rogue has over a druid (imo) is more CC options...and imo, druids have a few advantages over rogues.

Rogue=2 disorients, 2 snares, 1 lockout

vs

Druid=1 snare, root

solvogero said:
i believe you don't get vanish until 24. the only advantage a rogue has over a druid (imo) is more CC options...and imo, druids have a few advantages over rogues.

Rogue=2 disorients, 2 snares, 1 lockout

vs

Druid=1 snare, root

That's why I said "Vanish". With NE you can use Shadowmelt+Stealth every 2 minutes. It's not Vanish, but it's a "Vanish". It works with cat form+prowl as well I think.

I'd go with a prot paladin. Yesterday while going for the Arena Master I easily took down a 33 mage/hunter combo. I know this is just one experience, but being able to kill 2 characters 13 levels higher than myself at the same time seems a little OP to me.

Raezel said:
I'd go with a prot paladin. Yesterday while going for the Arena Master I easily took down a 33 mage/hunter combo. I know this is just one experience, but being able to kill 2 characters 13 levels higher than myself at the same time seems a little OP to me.

i think chaulking that up to either your skill or your toons abilities is a bit misplaced.

heath said:
i think chaulking that up to either your skill or your toons abilities is a bit misplaced.

I was just tossing one experience up on the table. I currently am in love with my palalalaladin, so I'm a little biased when it comes down to giving concepts on which class/spec to go with.

Raezel said:
I was just tossing one experience up on the table. I currently am in love with my palalalaladin, so I'm a little biased when it comes down to giving concepts on which class/spec to go with.

i think i'd be a pally if i wasn't a druid.

I grew up on a PVP server. IMPO, if you're going for world PVP in a super-dangerous world (because of your level) then all the hybrid classes have the advantage of self-sufficiency.

While prot paladin might make them feel like it could be a fair fight, track humanoid and beast is win for world pvp. Stealth or shadowmeld could be cool aswell.. hell, as ranged you could try to hide outside SW/Ironforge or Orgr and just wait for some 85 to lose a duel and BOOM.. hope to hit before regen kicks in. Overall i'm thinking it would all get boring pretty fast. Still.. beating the s**t out of someone's Boa decked toon should be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread