best eu players

but u do have to go US cause eu 19 competitive twinking is dead

zero wargames
zero competitive games cause legion
zero good pugs because imbalanced teams and stupid levellers

yeah u dont have to go US and participate in twink cup to show ur a good player

but the best of the best do go to US and u dont even need a sub to play in wargames xd

but u do have to go US cause eu 19 competitive twinking is dead

zero wargames
zero competitive games cause legion
zero good pugs because imbalanced teams and stupid levellers

yeah u dont have to go US and participate in twink cup to show ur a good player

but the best of the best do go to US and u dont even need a sub to play in wargames xd

Yeah, because playing wargames at 4 or 5 AM is totally doable by 99.9% of the EU population. Fuck education and work dude, all everyone does is play wow 24/7.

#cashingInTheWelfareCheckLetsPlayDudes

Yeah, because playing wargames at 4 or 5 AM is totally doable by 99.9% of the EU population. Fuck education and work dude, all everyone does is play wow 24/7.

most games happen on weekends; they usually happen around 11/12 midnight eu time and last about 2 hours

sacrificing 2 hours oh noes im playing wow 24/7

if you have education/work then dont fucking play if your busy im not saying u should be playing all the time but spending 2 hours isnt a big 'oh noes' kind of deal

most games happen on weekends; they usually happen around 11/12 midnight eu time and last about 2 hours

sacrificing 2 hours oh noes im playing wow 24/7

if you have education/work then dont fucking play if your busy im not saying u should be playing all the time but spending 2 hours isnt a big 'oh noes' kind of deal

Legit most premades I've seen announced are 4-5 AM. It's not something I'm just throwing out there. And that's from a GMT+1 point of view. I highly doubt that it has changed.

who would win best of eu vs best of us
If Mvq fcs for EU, US would probably 3 cap.

also if u like " oh i got sheeped as druid " and i say ffs ur trash
it doesn't mean anything really and shouldn't be taken to heart, if I was to ever get sheeped as a druid I would say omg I'm so trash.
aswell as Bestworld and Raz stated, if you'e not able to call your friends dogshit or trash when you play with them they're not really your friends.
If you cant distinguish between banter and criticism that's more of a you problem, you shouldn't ask other people to be more safe space friendly because you're angry someone called you bad coz you got sapped in mid.
anyway ur all dogs to me anyway

mvq is the best active fc tho whose better

buns doesn't fc that often neither does Dan pizza only does penis premises and zioni is a niq nog

u have whatmynameis, yue, ermx, thot occasionally idk who else

yeah he chokes a lot and blames his team and shouts "team??? TEAAAAM???" in mvq voice but he's probably the only semi decent active fc

What rogue consistently solo kills these druids?? Whatmyname and speedpottn are good.

Can mvq pls give his input and respond to quack
why would he ? he low key knows I'm right. When you're playing with " the best " 19 twink team currently and 7/8 members don't want you fcing for them it says enough, yet that's the only thing he has to hold onto.
In terms of Mvqs personality I don't think he's a bad guy I just think he's stupid because he doesn't think 98% of the time. I don't have a whole lot against him asides the fact he contributes nothing to society and lives off his parents.

why would he ? he low key knows I'm right. When you're playing with " the best " 19 twink team currently and 7/8 members don't want you fcing for them it says enough, yet that's the only thing he has to hold onto.
In terms of Mvqs personality I don't think he's a bad guy I just think he's stupid because he doesn't think 98% of the time. I don't have a whole lot against him asides the fact he contributes nothing to society and lives off his parents.
rate all of the gsc players out of ten man

When you're playing with " the best " 19 twink team currently and 7/8 members don't want you fcing for them it says enough,
gotta accept that his dedication to fc'ing is respectable

rate all of the gsc players out of ten man
give me names
[doublepost=1522079867,1522079804][/doublepost]
gotta accept that his dedication to fc'ing is respectable
i disagree. If he really cared about the team he'd realise he's the anchor and stopping them from sailing.
The twink cup that GSC won HB fcd for them
The twink cup that GSC lost Mvq fcd for them
Could give multiple examples of why mvq isn't good/good for gsc.

Let me get this straight, you lot are listening to a little white cracker. Calling me washed but not accessing the vaule at peak. Ducky cmon now I know you can bring a better arguement. I don’t play so how am I even in this arguement quack go buy some tabards for the mandem xx

give me names
[doublepost=1522079867,1522079804][/doublepost]
i disagree. If he really cared about the team he'd realise he's the anchor and stopping them from sailing.
The twink cup that GSC won HB fcd for them
The twink cup that GSC lost Mvq fcd for them
Could give multiple examples of why mvq isn't good/good for gsc.
Give examples bich

Let me get this straight, you lot are listening to a little white cracker. Calling me washed but not accessing the vaule at peak. Ducky cmon now I know you can bring a better arguement. I don’t play so how am I even in this arguement quack go buy some tabards for the mandem xx
I wasn’t but evening roasting you still how can u be good if u don’t play like u said urself you’re washed you don’t play relax yourself dumb yute

Users who are viewing this thread