best eu players

just because you're friends with someone doesnt mean you cant call them trash does it
it kinda does xd
idk what kind of friend you are but its considered mean to say that to a friend

if one of my friends fuck up im gonna let them know obviously, thats part of being friends sure it can come across as rude i guess but yea
theres a difference between "that was a bad play there, next time do (...) and (...)" & "youre a garbage player, such trash"
you were leaning towards the second one in your previous post

most of the best players went us to play wargames/twink cup

also sami is overrated and jacked off to by too many players for being god level

has he won a twink cup?
what does TC have to do with being good in this game i dont get it?

theres a difference between "that was a bad play there, next time do (...) and (...)" & "youre a garbage player, such trash"
you were leaning towards the second one in your previous post
knowing quack a few years now, he will let you know if you did something bad and if you're friends with him then you'll know he mostly says it like that, maybe in your safe space friendships where everyone is happy all the time your first example is what will happen

knowing quack a few years now, he will let you know if you did something bad and if you're friends with him then you'll know he mostly says it like that, maybe in your safe space friendships where everyone is happy all the time your first example is what will happen

theres a big difference between putting it nicely and being a dick

maybe in your safe space you can call people trash but irl doesnt work like that

its okay tho u'll be working in burger king xd

maybe in your safe space you can call people trash but irl doesnt work like that

you must be a really fun person irl, for real tho what is a friendship without a bit of toxicity every now and then?????

Id be down to work at burgerking! Free whoppers everyday

what does TC have to do with being good in this game i dont get it?

Well, it's not by coincidence that one participates in a relevant TC-team. You are most likely of value to your team, you're capable.
However, people seem to overestimate its significance.

you must be a really fun person irl, for real tho what is a friendship without a bit of toxicity every now and then?????

is that why you spend all your time on wow cause no friends irl

Well, it's not by coincidence that one participates in a relevant TC-team. You are most likely of value to your team, you're capable.

somewhere flamer is laughing

we're talking about a player who didnt bother to play on NA does that means he's bad because he did not participate in the TC? thats his logic it seems lol

we're talking about a player who didnt bother to play on NA does that means he's bad because he did not participate in the TC? thats his logic it seems lol

Me again - Yeah, I agree. His logic is incomprehensible.
Most people on EU are aware of Samis qualities. (As you can see in this thread and couple of others)

People arguing over quack throwing out banter in friendly circles? Have you ever played a sport, or anything competitive? Game, or sport. Doesn't matter. There will always be friendly banter. God dang it people are made out of sugar these days or something. Smh.

Also if you've ever been in voice with Quack, you'd know he literally laughs his ass of while saying this shit. He's a good kid : )))

Also, there's no doubt that Sami is a good player. You don't have to pay x2 subs and play in a denounced tournament to prove it.

Users who are viewing this thread