Best Enchants, Engineer items, and Gems for 20 Hunter?

Just started my hunter twink about a week ago and now I'm wondering what kind of professions I should be focusing on as I get my warforged set and some pieces with sockets. Is there a certain professions progression/grind I should be following to save time?

Are shadowlands gems with health regen and speed worth it if I want to just mainly do battlegrounds after I'm done farming or should I just get some other kinds of gems?

What kind of enchants are available and BiS for each slot right now? Many of the guides are outdated now and don't really apply to Dragonflight 20s.

How about engineering items and enhancements?

My take, could be wrong but
Gem +3 agility
Force Multipler on wep
Learn SL enchanting for Soul Tread to boots. It’s a fall damage reduction, you must apply yourself the AH ones say req 50.
Speed belt or frag stun. Speed can fail, it hits really hard when it does. Hunt has tons of +speed too but… it’s still really good.
Alch/eng still, make the flask
Your big question for surv will be harpoon or wildfire bomb. IMO wildfire is too good to pass up.
Belt from old hills is probably worth a reroll. Chest maybe but mast is so good.

Step 1. Reroll hunters untill you get gem epic procs from BC dung quests.
Step 2. Chromie time SL and queue Plaguefall and De Other Side to get last boss trinkets for farm.
Step 3. Equip said trinkets and solo farm WOD dung while in BFA timeline.
Step 4. Once you get the gear and few available enchants queue random BG.
Step 5. Realize it was all a waste of time because the bracket is a shit show of the biggest caliber.
Step 6. Quit and shitpost on the forum or play classic 39.

Step 1. Reroll hunters untill you get gem epic procs from BC dung quests.
Step 2. Chromie time SL and queue Plaguefall and De Other Side to get last boss trinkets for farm.
Step 3. Equip said trinkets and solo farm WOD dung while in BFA timeline.
Step 4. Once you get the gear and few available enchants queue random BG.
Step 5. Realize it was all a waste of time because the bracket is a shit show of the biggest caliber.
Step 6. Quit and shitpost on the forum or play classic 39.
Why's it a shitshow? Is it because of the 29 twinks

Hypothetically, if someone were to play 29s to bully 20s into the deepest darkest submission what kind of class would they play? Asking for a friend

Hunters are still SS tier?

Who knows. I don't play this stinky-ass game anymore. I would assume so. I'm sure you'll enjoy your one-sided victories for each one pop you get per hour.

Users who are viewing this thread