EU+US Best class for 101 twink pvp.

Htag

Twinkunivers.com
Hi guys , i have a pal and a drood level 100, and i want to do a little twink 101 for fun world pvp and BGs, can you say me what's the best class for doing this ? And if some other class are really better than my actually class.

Thanks <3

Hi guys , i have a pal and a drood level 100, and i want to do a little twink 101 for fun world pvp and BGs, can you say me what's the best class for doing this ? And if some other class are really better than my actually class.

Thanks <3

This is really a two questions.

1. World PvP is a crap shoot at this point. Any active 110 will be around ilvl 870 from broken shore, and will have a few pvp talents. Between misses and everything else you either have to catch them unaware or they have to be bad. Most tanks are just out of the question for ganking and it's only going to get worse as the expansion goes on. Druid would be better then a Pal for wPvP imo.

2. iPvP from everything I've seen, Arms warriors are what seem to do the best. I've heard mix reactions about boomies in iPvP. Feral might be nice though. Ret pallies don't seem to special in iPvP either but I can't say I've run across any that are twinked either. All in all iPvP doesn't seem to have a whole lot of twinks in general. This is coming from someone who only does about 10-15 BGs a week though. So if someone weighs in with the exact opposite opinion from mine I wouldn't be surprised as I haven't been keeping that close of an eye on it.

Ret pallys and disc/shadow priests will forever have some of the most OP classes due to cooldowns and abilities best suited for PVP situations. What better than a dps class than can run into a group of 10 enemies and wreck one with avenging wrath, and become completely immune to damage, only to heal back to full. so in my opinion, these two classes are usually a shoe in for ALL brackets. Don't quote me just from experience since the new scaling pvp system

To touch on what @Shunkley said, for WPvP you're better off with Physical Damage dealers than Casters due to less chances at missing. However, iirc many Retadin Abilities are considered Spells and thus have a much higher miss chance. I know this is true for my Shockadin at 101. My Melee Abilities work just fine against 110's (NPC's) but things like Holy Shock miss quite often.

On the contrary, a 101 BM Hunter is quite good against 110's and it would seem that Hunter Pets do not suffer from misses like the Hunter itself does. I can only assume then that Rogues & Warriors would also be good 101's for WPvP. iPvP is basically what @Shunkley stated, to my knowledge, because 109 is superior in that respect.

Ret pallys and disc/shadow priests will forever have some of the most OP classes due to cooldowns and abilities best suited for PVP situations. What better than a dps class than can run into a group of 10 enemies and wreck one with avenging wrath, and become completely immune to damage, only to heal back to full. so in my opinion, these two classes are usually a shoe in for ALL brackets. Don't quote me just from experience since the new scaling pvp system

Tried Ret at 60 and 80, both strong for being bottom of bracket, haven't tested priests but id imagine same situation. And these abilities that make them shine don't get worse as you get into other brackets, they are just flat out great

My assa rogue with 326 % mastery is a blast in world pvp against 110s and I spend about 75% of my online time on that toon. The only thing that sucks is the occasional kidney shot or kingsbane miss.

http://imgur.com/a/jGdvw

Just grabbed that buff for the first time. 591% mastery. Jeepers Creepers.

Edit: Flying to another zone removed the buff. I'm not 100% sure but I think the buff remains if you use a hearthstone to move to another zone.
Yeah It's only for the broken shore area. How sweet is that mastery eh!? Kingsbane ticks for like 800k on 110s lol

To touch on what @Shunkley said, for WPvP you're better off with Physical Damage dealers than Casters due to less chances at missing. However, iirc many Retadin Abilities are considered Spells and thus have a much higher miss chance. I know this is true for my Shockadin at 101. My Melee Abilities work just fine against 110's (NPC's) but things like Holy Shock miss quite often.

On the contrary, a 101 BM Hunter is quite good against 110's and it would seem that Hunter Pets do not suffer from misses like the Hunter itself does. I can only assume then that Rogues & Warriors would also be good 101's for WPvP. iPvP is basically what @Shunkley stated, to my knowledge, because 109 is superior in that respect.

Didn't they change up ret where everything they do except judgement is considered a melee attack? Could be wrong

Edit, judgment seems to be only holy damage attack. Temp verdict says holy damage but idk if that's true. Reads, ""A powerful "weapon strike" that does holy damage"". Da fuck? Would like to hear input of a ret pally to be sure about hit chaces

Double edit: its holy damage. Wish you could still spend holy power of word of glory. ><. I'd make a 101 ret with shield shockadin in a heartbeat

Last edited:
Oddly enough mm hunters also can't hit 110s. I teamed up with one for some world pvp action and the mm hunter missed 24/7.

Though hunters ranged attacks do physical damage, it's almost the same as casters when it comes to missing

Users who are viewing this thread