Best bind for middle mouse?

I have come to love middle mouse binds, I think it is a very important slot for an ability. Please list your class and/or race and what you like to bind to middle mouse.

Draenei Pally: Middle mouse: /target gracob {hard return} /use gift of the naaru

Ally mage: not sure yet

Hunter: not sure but maybe: cast sequence /aspect of the cheetah /aspect of the DPS.

or Immoliation trap

or self cast GOTN

Warrior: Shield bash

Rogue: Sprint?

Just playing around with some binds I don't want everyone's keybinds I think that has been posted elsewhere. Just interested in your middlemouse binds... Thanks

On my warrs I bind mouse wheel up for charge and mouse wheel down for hamstring. Works well and has a very natural feel to it - wheel forward to charge forward and wheel back to slow people down.

Also makes it easier to get the charge in ASAP and gives you the edge in warr V warr as a mousewheel turn = about 4 or 5 buttons / keys.

I still use the scroll up and scroll down as my camera controls. However, with Dominos you can add a modifer to that. The following are the scroll wheel binds for my 39 hunter.

Shift+Scroll Up = Aspect of the Monkey

Shift+Scroll Down = Aspect of the Viper

Ctrl+Scroll Up = Aspect of the Monkey

Ctrl+Scroll Down = Aspect of the Cheetah

For a 19 Hunter I'd use my Shift+Down for Cheetah and Ctrl+Down as pet special (net, hamstring, knockdown etc)

Druid:

Scroll up: Travelform

Scroll down: Bearform

Middle mousewheel: AGM

Rogue (UD):

Scroll up: WotF

Scroll down: Trinket

Middle mousewheel: AGM

(Fast trinkets is important on a rogue, if you wanna stay on the target. imo )

Just how I've been rolling :)

Hunter: Serpent, Arcane shot, Mark

Rogue: Stealth

Druid:cheetah

Lock: Fear

Warrior:String

Shammy: GW

Mage: Rank 1 FB

Priest: Any heal , Fear

Pally: Judgement or HoF

Mouse-scroll - up / down

Druid- bear form shift/self-cast rejuv

Pally - self-cast Freedom/purify

warrior - charge/hamstring

shaman - purge/earthbind

Roflowned said:
nigs dont know bout the scrollsaps

Tried it, but it's just not as easy to spam the scroll for like 2 minutes.. as it is to spam 2x Sap macro keys, and jumping while turning around!

Druid: Scroll up - Travel Form

Druid: Scroll down - Bear Form

well my scroll-up is for targetting purposes, it target nearest player.

my scroll-down targets nearest enemy for when i play PVE on other chars.

and i haven't touched my middle mouse button press, i think it makes the character go forward on its own which is still a good way to free my ASDW hand for a few seconds.

but i love how you guys switch aspect with the mouse wheel, i might try thatat one point and use the middle mouse button for targetting instead.

Shaman:Scroll up- Ghostwolf

Scroll down- Purge

mage: middle mouse- frost nova

rogue: scroll up-stealth/unstealth

Hmm.

I use as hunter:

Scroll up = pet attack (mouseover)

Scroll down = pet heal

Middlemouse click = orc racial

alt+Scroll down = call pet back

alt+Scroll up = pet attack (target)

alt+Middlemouse click = pet sonic blast (f set to focus cast)

I cba use shift + (mouse ...stuff) or anny other =[ thought normal and alt would be fine, and so far it is :)

Users who are viewing this thread