Best bind for middle mouse?

As a priest, it's incredebly effective to bind Dispel magic to one of the scrolls since it allows you to just roll it untill target is fully dispelled.

Dinko, I'm not sure how you have your hands placed on the left side of your keyboard... but mine is as follows:

Thumb: Space Bar

Second Finger: E

Middle Finger: W

Fourth Finger: Q

Fifth Finger: Shift

It's a great way to incorporate Shift as a modifier into your binds. Allows for a lot more binds and more flexibility.

19's don't need that many binds, but I do use it on my 19 shaman (i think, it's been a while)

19 shaman: Lightning shield

80 mage: Blink

This won't be much help but i haven't really found need to use middle mouse in WoW. Haven't used middle mouse for like 2.5 years since i PvPed in Ultima Online. Good ol' last target/target self up/down combo!

Spite said:
This won't be much help but i haven't really found need to use middle mouse in WoW. Haven't used middle mouse for like 2.5 years since i PvPed in Ultima Online. Good ol' last target/target self up/down combo!

/agree...though i use middle mouse down for agm

I use the middle mouse button (not scrolling) for trinket. Always.

Also I use Shift + Middle Button to focus my target

Krookz, if you're looking for some help on your scroll down I have a suggestion...

For a pally I was thinking BoF would be a great one to use for your scroll down. You might want to make a macro for it so you can use it on yourself without removing your current target.

If you need help with that, here is a macro for it:

#showtooltip Blessing of Freedom

/cast [target=player] Blessing of Freedom

Krookz said:
Scroll up- Target (For fast flag returns)

Middle- Autorun

Scroll down- ..?

Flag, where you been?

It's a little more confusing, but i use 6 different keybinds for my center mouse key.

My mouse allows me to push the wheel to the sides, so i have 4 base commands like that, but i also bound the Shift+Forward and Shift+Backwards..

For my hunter it goes like this:

Forward = Spider Web

Back = Hunter Mark

Push Right = Immo Trap

Push Left = bandage

Shift+Forward = Pet Stay

Shift + Back = Pet Follow

Ive had Lightning Shield Bound to my Middle Mouse for ages now, And just spam it through combat to maintain a constant LS to do dmg to all attackers.

Ive also got GW bound to Shift + Scroll up

makes things easier.

Users who are viewing this thread