Best 1H Sword for 19 warrior PRE - BC ERA

hello, just wondering waht is the best 1h weapon for warrior twink in the PRE BC era, if I DO NOT have access to a shadowfang?

t y:)

butchers slicer gives 2 stam 2 str pre-bc

I am thinking of using skeletal club

WSG sword was always good for and intended for Warriors. Skeletal Club was always a good replacement for Shadowfang because of the proc but didn't have stats. Butcher's Slicer was good too. I'd say your best bet is WSG sword because you're not completely losing out on stats like you are with Skeletal Club.

And also Cruel Barb was a great replacement for Shadowfang and actually had some advantages especially for pure ap fiery dps. I'm assuming you're doing deadskull and swapping to redbeard's so I'd use WSG sword as it's still high in damage, fills in some stats that you lose for the armor and stam gain of Deadskull. It wouldn't be a bad idea to have a Skeletal Club + Fiery or a Cruel Barb + Fiery to swap to if you need to burst someone down. It would actually be dirty to go WSG + Deadskull and then CB + Fiery + Redbeard's + Spike or even +15 str.

WSG sword was always good for and intended for Warriors. Skeletal Club was always a good replacement for Shadowfang because of the proc but didn't have stats. Butcher's Slicer was good too. I'd say your best bet is WSG sword because you're not completely losing out on stats like you are with Skeletal Club.

And also Cruel Barb was a great replacement for Shadowfang and actually had some advantages especially for pure ap fiery dps. I'm assuming you're doing deadskull and swapping to redbeard's so I'd use WSG sword as it's still high in damage, fills in some stats that you lose for the armor and stam gain of Deadskull. It wouldn't be a bad idea to have a Skeletal Club + Fiery or a Cruel Barb + Fiery to swap to if you need to burst someone down. It would actually be dirty to go WSG + Deadskull and then CB + Fiery + Redbeard's + Spike or even +15 str.

yeah I think right now I am probably going to go Cruel barb + Redbeard crest with crusader enchant. and for my 2H a Night Reaver with Fiery for dem sweet procs

simple dagger

Users who are viewing this thread